Status: New! Bear with me, I am out of practice.

Prayer For The Heartless

Live It Up, Baby

Kailee oohed and aahed over my sketch the next morning before everyone else arrived at the studio. "This is...the best thing you've ever done. Literally. And I saw Tucker's back...wicked. You did great." She winked as I smiled sheepishly. As she walked back to her booth, Victoria and Macy stormed in.

"Tony is WAY cuter than Vic!" yelled Macy. Victoria stomped her foot and screamed back, "No! Vic is DEFINITELY more attractive!"
"Tony!"
"Vic!"
"Tony!!"

"Will you two SHUT UP?! Jeez. Kellin Quinn is the hottest guy to grace this planet. End of story." Tucker thundered across to her booth and slung the curtain shut. The rest of us eyed her curtain in curiosity and apprehension. As best friend, it was up to me to check on Tucker. I sighed and slid past the hanging to see her sprawled out, face down on the desk.

"Tuck. Hey, sit up. What's wrong?" I rubbed her back as I whispered to her. Wiping tears, she looked at the corner of the desk. "Josh broke up with me last night...after I found him in bed with another girl. He said they were going to be "in a movie together". I don't know what to do. I should be angry but I just can't hate him. I'm heartbroken."

I pulled her out of the chair and led her to the door of the studio. "Hey, Tuck and I are going out for a bit. See you lovely ladies later." Grinning, I unlocked my Aston Martin Vanquish and jumped in. "Get in, loser! We're going shopping." Tucker giggled at my Mean Girls joke and got in the car. I turned on my iPod and 'Caraphernelia' started playing. Singing loudly, we sped down the highway towards Bridgeport and the beach.

It was time to relax with my best friend and enjoy being free.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter two! (: Comment! Subscribe!