remember?

chapter 1 red steel

as i walked down the street heading for my girlfriends house. i noticed screams i turned around to see 5 men 4 beating on the other. i didn't care wasn't my problem right? i continued walking rose's house was only a few blocks away now. in my pocket i had movie tickets and i ring. i was planing on bringing her out of the dirty streets and houses and bringing her some were nice and purposing after the movie. i looked around seeing trash littering the streets,shops boarded up,people sleeping in ally ways. i hated it down town were she lived. that's why i wanted to take her some were nice to let her look at something else, better than this at least. deep in thought i didn't notice the fast beating foot steps behind me getting closer and closer and a man screaming "get him he seen us do it i told you guys!". i turned around to see 4 men sprinting at me. the first one looked like he had gotten to many face Pershing's and was baled but clean teeth, and was wherein a leather jacket and what looked like army boots with shorts. the second was a pen black skinned and skinny with a ripped yellow t-shirt and brown pants and basket ball shoes he was also holding a rod. the third man looked like he was Indian and was full dressed in what i would have thought of Indian clothes. and the fourth man looked like he had eaten to many cupcakes. fat and with a sweat shirt that looked like it was about to rip and sweat pants that was way to big on him. i couldn't even see his shoes. the first man jumped at me i ducked under his feet making him land on his back. jumping up the second man swung the rod at me i dodged under it grabbing his elbow with one hand and his wrist with the other i pulled tell i heard a heard dropping crack and a scream. i didn't let go tell he was flying through the air and into the third man. the fat ass was coming now i tackled him to the ground and started jabbing my thumb at ever vital point i knew. then crack the hole world went white then black. i didn't know if i was dead or i just had mt eyes shut i tried my eyes only to see feet and voices shouting at each other i could make out one voice saying" you idiot he's not supposed to die now on top of everything we'v got a murder on are hands" then another yelling " what was i supposed to do he broke my arm! he would have hurt us allot more if i didn't do something". "no if we would have just walked away nothing would have happen he would have left as alone" another voice said. " oh shit come on we have to go". i tried looking around only seeing only my own blood and a steel rod that looked like it was painted red. things went dark again.