The Angel of Vengeance

SHE ALWAYS KNEW SHE WAS DIFFERENT...

Zoe Halsman has had the dreams for as long as she can remember - the dreams that show her all manner of terrible things before they happen. As a child they tormented her; as a teenager they leave her guilt-ridden and questioning the nature of her very existence. She doesn't know why she, of all people, was cursed with the gift of foresight. She only hopes that one day it will stop, so that she might have a chance at living a normal life.

SHE JUST NEVER REALISED HOW DIFFERENT.

Then suddenly the dreams change: somewhere in the near future, three men are searching - scouring the globe for Zoe's father. She doesn't know who they are or what they want from him, only that they will not rest until they achieve their goal. Knowing this, Zoe and her father must keep one step ahead of these men, or face the unknown consequences of being discovered. But the one time Zoe truly needs her gift just might be the one time that it fails her.

DISCLAIMER: The original characters and plot of this story belong to Haylie Jaed / Renée Shantel. No copyright infringement is intended. This story is copyright © 2015 Haylie Jaed. All rights reserved.