It's Only What's on the Inside That Counts

3/3

When Carlina woke up the next morning, she knew that she needed to talk to Blake right away. She realized that she may only be 20 and he is only 21, but she could see them being together for the rest of their lives. And hopefully he feels the same way. She slowly made her way out of bed and moved down to her bathroom to take a shower.

After her shower she got dressed and had breakfast with her parents before going back upstairs to get some work done before she goes and sees Blake. But she could not focus on anything but the very arousing thoughts that rushed on repeat through her head. These thoughts had her fidgeting in her seat, until it eventually got to point that she just had to stop working all together. Carlina made her way upstairs and decided to take a nap, trying to see if that would calm her thought. At first it didn’t help at all, in face it only got worse. But after awhile, she just passed out.

Carlina woke up several hours later, around 5:00. She worked a little more, before she was called down to dinner by her mom. After dinner she made her way back up to her room in order to get ready to go see Blake. And, finally, around 8:00 she made her way back downstairs.

“I’m going to over to Blake’s,” she called out. As she slipped her shoes on her mom rounded the corner, “Yeah?” she questioned adjusting her hat.

“Are you going to spend the night?”

“I don’t know. I might, it that okay?” Carlina asked biting her bottom lip, hoping that it was okay.

Isabella smiled and walked over to Carlina, placing her hands on her daughter’s shoulders. “Honey, you are old enough to make your own decisions. And I will always be there for you no matter what you do.” She smirked and winked at her, “and I think that I know what is going through your mind,” Carlina blushed, “and if you really want to, that is your choice. Not mine or your father’s.”

Carlina smiled and pulled her mom into a hug, “thank you mom. That means a lot to me.” She pulled away and looked into Isabella’s eyes, “and if I do plan to stay the night I will let you know, okay?”

Isabella smiled and nodded her head, “yeah that would be a good idea. Have fun and be careful,” she hugged her once more before shutting the door behind Carlina.

Carlina made her way to Blake’s apartment, the whole time thinking about what her mother said. She knew that Isabella was right and that it was her decision. And deep inside her heart, she knew that this is what she wanted. She wanted to be able to give Blake that most precious thing that can only be given once. And even if they never get married in the future, she knew that this was the right thing to do.

Image

She got to Blake’s apartment thirty minutes after she left her house (she was walking slower due to her thoughts.) Once she got in front of the door, she knocked a couple of times and took a deep breath. A large smile came across her face as she bit her lip when she saw Blake standing in front of her in nothing but a pair of green basketball shorts.

“Hi,” she muttered out as she moved closer and wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Hi baby,” he responded wrapping his arms around her. He walked backwards pulling her with him and shut the door, locking it as well, since they were inside. “How are you?”

“I am good. I missed you though,” she muttered placing a kiss on his neck. The feelings from before coming back full force from being in his arms.

He chuckled, “but we just saw each other last night.” He responded, “But I missed you too. I always miss you when we are apart.” Blake let her go and went over to the couch and sat down.

Carlina smiled at him and removed her jacket along with her hat, freeing her ears, and put them on to the chair by the door. As she made her way over to the couch that Blake sat on, she removed the bandages from around her body letting her tail loose. Blake’s eyes couldn’t leave her body as he watched her move closer.

She sat down beside him, with her legs draped over his, her upper body resting against his as his arm went around her shoulders. Carlina rested her head on his shoulder as he drew random patterns into her lower back and thighs. She started to place kissed all along his neck until she reached a certain spot that caused Blake to let out a moan. She continued to suck and kiss this spot as she moved to straddle his lap.

Blake placed his hands on both sides of her face and pulled her away from his neck as he panted. “Are you sure that this is what you want to do? Are you ready for this?” He questioned trying to make sure she was ready.

Carlina smiled at him and ran her hands up and down his chest till they came to rest on his neck, her forehead against his. “Yes, this is what I want. I love you so much. And I know that you might not feel the same way, but I can see myself spending the rest of my life with you,” she reassured him. “You are the only one for me Blake.”

Blake stared back at her lovingly and smiled, “I do feel the same way about you Carlina. I love you too.”

Image

Carlina smiled brightly before crashing her lips against his feverishly. Blake groaned into her mouth as his hands went to her thighs. Using all the strength that he could muster, he raised them off of the couch. Carlina let out a gasp into Blake’s mouth allowing his tongue access to hers. She tightened her arms and legs around him, in order to make sure that she didn’t fall out of his arms.

They continued to kiss heavily as Blake carried her to his bedroom. Once inside he closed the door with his foot and moved to the side of the bed. His lips left hers and moved along her neck as he laid her flat out on his bed and allowed himself to hover over her. As Carlina’s hands ran over Blake’s toned body, his hands went to the bottom of her shirt. He pulled her shirt away from her and stared at her exposed body.

“No bra?” He questioned with a smirk as his left hand trailed up and down her side.

She looked down shamefully, her face a bright cherry red, “well…I-I umm…” she stuttered out, not knowing what to say.

Blake turned her face so she was looking at him and he smiled lovingly into her eyes. “It’s okay. I am the one who was walking around without a shirt on when you got here.” He told her laughing a little trying to lighten the mood.

Carlina laughed a little before looking at him lustfully. She bit her bottom lip and raised herself up onto her right elbow as her left hand pulled him closer to her. “if you would just continue to remove the rest of my clothes, you would find that another particular piece of clothing is missing.”

Blake stared at her, shocked by her boldness, and then smirked at her. He leaned up so he was even with one of her cat ears, “you would probably like to know that that article of clothing is also missing from me.” He breathed into her ear, causing it to twitch.

They stared into each other’s eyes, before the lust consumed both of them. They started kissing furiously as their hands worked manically to get there remaining clothes off. Once they were both void of any clothing they took a little time to look over each other’s bodies. This was the first time for both of them and they wanted to savor every last bit of it. Their hands were trailing over every inch of skin that they could reach.

Blake grabbed onto Carlina’s knees and moved them apart so that he could slip his body between them. They looked into each other’s eyes and silently spoke to each other that no foreplay was really needs. Carlina moved her hands so that they rested on the back of his neck. Blake learned ,from some of his friends, that girls first time hurts so he wanted to prepare Carlina a little first.

His had travelled down her body until they reached her slick wet folds. He knew that she was more than ready for him but he wasn’t going to take any chances. He rubbed his fingers up and down her folds, causing moans to escape her mouth. He pressed a finger inside of her and started to move it.

“Blake…” Carlina gasped out as her hands moved to grasp his hair.

Blake moved his single finger in and out of her for a few minutes before he decided to add a second finger. He saw her wince in pain so he stopped moving and placed a kiss on her neck to calm her down and get her to relax. Once he saw that she was okay he started to move his fingers again, scissoring them every once in awhile in order to stretch her out.

“Oh god,” she moaned out as she threw her head back in ecstasy.

After a few more minutes, he pulled his fingers out making Carlina moan dejectedly. He moved so that he was hovering over her, resting his hands on either side of her head. Her hands moved to that they were resting on his back as her legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer to her center.

“Are you absolutely positive about this? We can stop right now if you aren’t ready,” he asked as he moved a piece of hair out of her face.

Carlina smiled at him and moved a hand to his cheek. She stroked it with her thumb, “I am positive.”

Blake smiled and leaned down, placing a passionate kiss on her lips as one of his hands moved to grad a hold of his dick and guide it to her entrance. He continued to kiss her as he slowly slipped inch by inch into her tight, virgin hole. Blake could feel her wince into the kiss as he broke her hymen. He lowered himself onto his left elbow so that he was closer to her and rested his right hand onto her cheek. Once he was all the way into her, he pulled away from the kiss.

“Are you okay?” He whispered as he rubbed her cheek with his thumb.

Carlina looked up into his eyes and sighed, “Yeah I am okay.” She could feel the pain slowly starting to fade away so she wrapped her legs tighter around his waist and pulled him closer. “Start moving Blake,” he looked at a little uncertain. “It’s okay, just move.”

Blake slowly started to rock his hips with hers, causing pleasure to shoot up her spine. Carlina threw her head back in ecstasy and Blake moved so that he was raised above her so that he could watch her reactions. Carlina’s long nails started to dig into his shoulders as he continued to thrust into her, hitting a spot that kept sending spasms through her body and moans to escape her lips.

Blake let out a gruntal groan as he could feel not only her nails in his shoulders, but her walls tightening around him. He leaned his head down so that he could whisper into her sensitive ear, “does that feel good baby? Do you want me to go faster and harder?” He whispered seductively.

Carlina let out a whimper as an answer, and Blake started to thrust harder and faster. “Oh God!” Carlina screamed out as Blake rammed harder against that spot inside of her. “Oh, Blake. I-I’m so close!”

“Me too,” he groaned out. He moved so he was resting on his left elbow and his right hand moved down her body. He played with her breasts, kneading then and pinching her nipples before moving down some more. When he got to her hip, her tail whipped at him a little; he had almost forgotten about it. His hand moved in between them and used his thumb to stimulate her clit, causing her to clench tighter around him.

“Blake!” Carlina screamed out his name and threw her head back as her orgasm ravaged her body.

“Damn,” Blake groaned out as he let his seed coat Carlina’s walls. His strength gave out and he fell down beside her, trying to catch his breath. “My God,” he breathed out as he rolled over onto his back.

Carlina laughed and moved so that she was draped over him. Her left leg and arm were thrown over him and she raised herself on her right elbow. “That was amazing,” She told him while drawing aimlessly on his chest. Her tail came up and went across their legs.

Blake smiled over at her, and moved his left arm so it was wrapped around her waist. “Yeah, it was,” he responded with a smile as he played with her hair. He watched as she let out a yawn and chuckled a little. “I think we should go to sleep now.”

“Yeah, that sounds like a good idea,” she nodded in agreement before reaching for her jeans in order to grab her cell before crawling under the blankets with Blake. “Just let me tell my mom I am staying here.” She sent a quick text to her mom and waited for a reply before turning it off.

Carlina crawled over to Blake and draped herself over him again. Her tail was wagging, hitting both of their legs as he rubbed up and down her back with one hand and playing with her ears with the other. Then something happened that Blake never expected; Carlina actually purred. He looked down at her a little shocked.

“Did you actually just purr?” He questioned with a light laugh.

Carlina blushed a little while nodding, “yeah. That happens when I’m content and happy.” She looked up at him, “I am part cat you know.”

Blake laughed and shrugged his shoulders, “I forget that sometimes.”

She looked up at him shocked, “really? How can you forget that?” She asked and gestured to her ears and tail, “how can you forget that when I look like this?”

Blake all of a sudden got serious and turned her head so that she was looking up at him. “I forget you are part cat cause it’s only what’s on the inside that counts. I love you for who you are and not how you look. And even if you didn’t have cat ears and tail,” he smiled at her and rested his forehead against hers, “I would still love you just the same.”

Carlina smiled at him, “I love you too.” She told him before pulling him into a kiss. But they were broken apart when she yawned, “sorry,” she responded shamefully.

Blake shook his head, “its okay. We should probably get some sleep now.”

Carlina nodded her head and snuggled up to him, resting her head into the crook of his neck and his was on top of her head. It didn’t take them very lone to pass out in each other’s arms. And as they drifted off to sleep, both of them wished that this is how everyday was goin to be from now on.

Image

In her dreams, Carlina realized that Blake was right: it’s only what’s on the inside that counts. And she was going to live her life believing in that, no matter the obstacles. It no longer mattered that she had cat ears and a cat tail, she was just going to be herself.