Status: Active, slowly updating. Sorry for the wait!

So Wrong, It's Right

Lustful Eyes

I stepped into the youth room like I did every Wednesday, though more frequent than the past. Every Wednesday was the same - You'd take a seat, have everyone say their fake hello's and look pretty until the leader would tell us to stand up and sing some shitty praise songs. After that fiasco, we'd take prayer requests which usually consisted of a relative who was diagnosed with some rare illness, or perhaps a few prayers for safe traveling. Then we'd pray and wait for our youth pastor to give us a sermon about how to persevere through hard times, or that sex before marriage was wrong.

It was all bullshit in my eyes.

Everyone was so fake. You could see it engraved in their stupid little faces.
But besides that fact, I'm sure that you have some curiosity of why I even come to this stupid place. Partially it was because of my overly religious mother, but there was one small detail to why I didn't even put up a fight.

His name was Blake. Every fucking Wednesday he'd pick up his Les Paul and set his endless gaze upon me. I always pretended that I didn't notice, but on occasion I'd turn my head in his direction and he'd look away like nothing happened. It was days like these, though, where I didn't mind. He was hot and I'm pretty sure that every girl loves to have a cute boy chasing after them with lustful eyes. My case though, was way different. Blake was already out of high school, and I was just going into my Junior year. So naturally, when I was up at two in the morning over analyzing this situation, I would end up getting really pissed off because he was something that I couldn't have.

This may sound really pretentious, but I always get what I want. Especially if it was a boy. But sadly, Blake was a man. I knew for sure though, he wanted me. It was obvious, but he wouldn't dare say anything. Blake was too good to do anything like that. Blake read his bible and prayed every morning, probably begging for his desire for me to go away. I'm not full of myself, no, I just knew by the look on his face that I'd see every week. But that was soon to change, I was Claire Monty, and I do not hold back on something that I want.

Today was the day that everything changed in Blake and I's future.

It was time that he realized who I was and what I was all about.

"Hi." I said with a small smile, not wanting to be overly excited. It was hard not to since he was so good-looking. But I couldn't help myself.

"Uh, hi." he said, with a nervous look on his face. Wasn't Blake supposed to be man? Older? Why was he nervous? I guess when men have to face pretty little girls, their little hearts can't handle it. Oh well, this will be interesting.

"I'm Claire, Claire Monty." I said, as I reached for his hand.

He quietly replied his name and took my hand into his large one. I raised my right eyebrow, remarking that his palms were seemingly sweaty. Once he realized this, he quickly pulled his hand away and shook his head as if to clear his thoughts.

"Well, I guess I'll see you around then." I said, then turned around with a smirk plastered on my face. I just couldn't believe the amount of tension that filled his body. I knew that I would get in his head, and I knew that this was going to be one hell of a ride.

While he played his guitar, I said inside my head that this would all be worth it. He might be distant at first, because he knew that I was underage. But that wouldn't stop the fact that he'd spend night after night thinking about me, and contemplate on what was right and wrong. He'd be on his knees praying, begging for his weakness for me to go away.

That would never happen though. He'd be coming back for more each week, turning his desire for me into hunger.

I was inside his head and I was there to stay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, this is the first chapter It's pretty short but it's the best I could do for now. Please leave a comment or two letting me know what you think. I'm sure there are a few errors, but just let me know!

Thank you for reading,

-Samantha