Status: Active, slowly updating. Sorry for the wait!

So Wrong, It's Right

Coffee Talk

It was Saturday morning, and I was feeling good. It was ten, and I got out of my bed and got ready for my morning jog. I yawned and stretched, then put on my pink shorts and sports bra, tied my shoes, and blasted my workout music as I started to run. Inhaling in and out, sweat beaded on my forehead and I was reaching an incline but I still moved forward. I finally reached the top and stopped to catch my breath, then ran back to my house to prepare for a shower.

Once I reached my house, I exhaled and climbed up the stairs and into my bathroom and stripped. I waited for the water to heat up and put my towel on the toilet seat. I hopped in and scrubbed myself down. I didn't have too much time to take a shower, because I have shit to do. Time is valuable to me, and I always have something to do; especially on the weekends. I dried my hair with the towel and I put a minimal amount of makeup on just so I didn't look too horrid. Right as I was finishing up, my phone vibrated and it was my best friend Kate wanting to get together for coffee, asking if I could meet her at Starbucks in 20. I quickly finished my hair and makeup and tossed a sweatshirt and jeans on. I opened my car door and began driving, and arrived at my destination in 15 minutes. I already saw Kate inside, and sat down briefly said hello then proceeded to order my drink.

"So the reason why I wanted to meet today was because I've been seeing a lot of tweeting about a certain someone. Am I right?" Kate teased. Of course she didn't know anything about Blake yet, because I hadn't had the opportunity to tell her what I was trying to do.

"Oh, yeah I'm working on getting with this guy I met the other day at church. Now before you say anyth--" Kate of course cut me off, this wasn't unusual for her to do, it was an often occurrence.

"Church?! You think you're going to find someone to screw at church? Damn Claire, I mean I can't say I'm not surprised. This will be really interesting to see how this plays out." She teased, and punched me in the shoulder lightly.

"You didn't let me finish! You always do that to me, let me explain what I'm trying to do." I huffed in response.

"Okay, okay sorry for not giving you the benefit of the doubt." She replied, and we received our drinks and sat down.

I unveiled to her my master plan to take control of this boy to see if he would sleep with me, even though he was already a bible humper. I went into detail of each step I was going to take so I could get in his pants and take control. The whole thing seemed like a game, and I don't plan on falling in love or anything like that. To be quite honest, my sexual frustration has been building up for the past few months and this was her final straw. I was sick of the typical bad boy, or the cliché quarterback that was the star of the school. No, I wanted a new taste. Innocent was something I haven't had yet, and I was bored. This could - no it would be the perfect method into taking this guy out. I was ready, and I hope he was too.

"Speak of the devil, there he is." I casually pointed at Blake, he was standing in the doorway and got near the line to order a drink.

"Ooh, he is a cutie. I know you could get this one Claire. He won't even know what hit him." Kate smiled and took a sip of her drink, and I got up to greet Blake. It would be rude of me if I didn't say hello if we were in the same vicinity, right?

"Hey Blake." I said as smoothly as I could. I had a half smirk on my face, but I was still hiding my persona, and most importantly hiding what I was planning on doing with him in the near future.

"Oh, hey Claire." He jumped then rubbed his neck nervously, and pursed his lips together slightly. I laughed inside and tried striking up a conversation.

"So how has your day been going?" It was only noon, but who knows he could have woken up at eight. He started babbling on about work and stocking shelves at some place; I think it was Target. I didn't really give a shit about what he was saying but I had to at least pretend to be interested if I I'm going to keep this thing going. He continued to talk about his co-workers and his boss, then something about someone not doing their job right. I sustained to endure his seemingly long speech, but he noticed that I was standing there gazing at him. He mumbled an apology, and I plastered a cheery smile on my face as if I had all the time in the world to waste with him.

"So um, are you here alone?" He sheepishly looked down at me and yet again rubbed the back of his neck. Maybe it was a habit of nervousness. Fuck if I knew.

"No actually I'm here with my best friend Kate. She's over there." I pointed to Kate and Kate waved a friendly hello. Blake smiled back and I turned my attention back to him.

"Kate and I are about to head out, but here's my number if you ever want to chat." I gave him a small piece of paper with my number scribbled on it then smiled and walked back towards where I was sitting with Kate. I told her that we should get going and plan on meeting up later that day. She complied and we piled into our separate cars and drove away.

All of the sudden I was in a great mood. I turned up my music all the way and blasted "Loaded" by G-Eazy and sang along to all the words while dancing to myself. I stopped at a stoplight, and my phone vibrated. It was an unknown number and I instantly knew that it was Blake. I drove all the way home before replying because for one: driving and texting is dangerous. And two: I want to be sly and sort of have him chase me around a bit. I want him to think that I had other guys laying around that I could be talking to, that he wasn't the only one that I was interested in. Not to say I was an easy catch, that's not it at all. I don't just fuck around with anyone, I do things in a very specific order. I'm doing this because I'm bored, and I want someone to fall head over heels for me. It's a self esteem booster when someone is like a small puppy who just follows me around. This situation was particularly interesting because he was older. Not only was he older, this whole thing I have played out in my head is illegal. I think it's hilarious though that he's all shook up around me. He's supposed to be the dominant one, but I'm sure I could teach him a few tricks.

All I know is that I will get what I want, hell or high water. I am Claire Monty, and Blake will soon be mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello! As promised here is a third update. Thank you for my two subscribers, and please comment. I really appreciate feedback! Subscribe and comment, more chapters should be up either tomorrow or later this week!

P.S. Something is up with Mibba, and all the font sizes seem to be different in each chapter. Sorry if that bugs any of you, it's really annoying and I'm trying to see if I can fix the problem!