Status: Active, slowly updating. Sorry for the wait!

So Wrong, It's Right

Wet Dreams

I pinned Claire against the wall and threw her top off. She grinned and unbuttoned my flannel and she ran her fingers down my chest. I couldn't believe I was doing this. I knew it was against my religion but I didn't care. She took her bra off next, and I figured she did it herself because she knew if it were up to me I wouldn't be able to get it off. She pushed me back on what I assumed was a bed, and she unbuttoned my pants. I knew this was wrong but I wanted this so bad. My hormones were aching for her, and I knew I couldn't stop now. She started to feel up my cock though my boxers then undid her pants quickly. She grinned once again and she slid off her panties then,

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

My alarm went off. I glanced at the clock and it read eight. I peeled off the blankets, only to find a sticky mess everywhere. I groaned in annoyance and pulled down my boxers, then I hopped in the shower to clean off. I had the day off today, and I planned on getting some stuff done so I could keep my mind off Claire. I don't know what it was about her that was so intriguing, but she kept me on my toes. She was different then anyone else I've ever met. I sighed and finished up my shower, then put some clothes on. I checked my phone and there wasn't any texts from Claire, or anyone for that matter. I decided to shoot her a text just to see if she replied. The other day she gave me her number at Starbucks, and I texted her right after she left. I plopped on my bed and waited to see if I'd get a response. It had been ten minuets but still, nothing. I then realized instead of moping around in bed all day, that I should go out and do something. I jumped in the car and headed to my friend's house, Austin. I pulled in the driveway and I got out of the car, then knocked. Austin answered and had a slight confused look on his face.

I didn't really visit Austin often because he wasn't a good influence, you might say. He didn't attend church on a regular basis, and he smoked pot and partied often. I'm not judging, we're still friends and all, I just try to catch him in the middle of the day when he's not partying or hungover. I guess I wasn't the type of person who had time for that. I worked a regular job, I was committed to my church, and I felt fine. I didn't need drugs or alcohol in my life.

"Hey Blake, haven't seen you in a while. Is there a reason why you came over here so randomly?" Austin just stared at me. I'm assuming he's still confused. To be honest, I came here to talk to him about Claire and get some advice. Austin never had problems with girls. Even though this is a different kind of issue since Claire was 16, and I was 19.

"Yeah man, I need your advice on something.." I trailed off, I was slightly embarrassed that I went to these lengths to seek out Claire and find out what I should do.

"Of course, of course. Come on in." Austin smiled, and led me in his living room.

We both sat down on the couch and I put my face in my hands. I didn't want to talk about this at all, but I knew I had to talk to someone about it.

"So, what's up? Everything okay?" Austin asked. If only he knew. Well, he'd know now.

"It's this girl, Claire.." I started, I wasn't sure how to put this without sounding weird. It sounds weird because she was 16, and I shouldn't let someone this young get to my head this much. No matter how mysterious this girl was, I was supposed to be the man in this situation. Not her.

"Okay.. Elaborate." Austin said hesitantly. He was probably just as confused as I was.

"This girl Claire, she's been messing with my head since the day I met her. She's stunning. I met her at church, and before you say anything just wait. She's not like the typical girl. She acts like she doesn't give a shit about anyone or anything, she only cares about herself and does what she wants. She's awesome, and I don't know why she's getting to me so much." I said, then sighed and leaned back on the couch.

"What's the problem? She seems great. Even though a little out of your league.." Austin said and kind of chuckled to himself.

"Well yeah she seems great. But she's 16." I said, and Austin just stared. I couldn't tell what he was thinking because he was so straight faced.

"Hmm.. Yikes, I can see where that would be a problem. But honestly, if she's messing with your head this much then I say go for it. Just don't tell anyone about it." He said, and I sat up again. I took a breath and pulled out my phone. She texted me ten minutes ago, and the text read 'Hi. :)' I smiled that she even bothered replying and I texted back: 'What's up? :)' I thanked Austin for his advice and I told him I better get going. He showed me the door and I drove home. I knew I had to go forward with this thing with Claire. I'd just have to keep it a secret from everyone, well excluding Austin obviously.

I was home again but I was exhausted for some reason. I laid down again and thought of Claire. I wonder what she was doing, what she was wearing. Who was she with? Was I the only guy she was talking to at the moment? All these thoughts floated in my head and I felt like I was dozing off. Instead of falling asleep I decided that I should get up and eat because I hadn't eaten a thing today. I peered inside the pantry and found nothing. Annoyed, I got in my car and drove to Safeway. When I got there, I loaded my cart with everything. It's funny when you're focused on other things you forget about simple things like eating.

I came home yet again, and I ate everything that I bought. I just hoped that Claire was thinking of me, because I was always thinking of her. Even though she wasn't mine, I still thought of her. I knew I needed to see her soon because I couldn't go on like this forever. That I knew for sure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I would first like to thank each and everyone one of you who has subscribed, commented and recommended this story. This was supposed to be up on Wednesday, but I got my laptop taken away as well as my phone. I'm sorry this is sort of short, I'm really hungover but I wanted to finish this for you guys.

Again, thank you all and please subscribe and comment! The next one should be up within a couple days. :)