Status: Active, slowly updating. Sorry for the wait!

So Wrong, It's Right

Amy

It was a Wednesday night yet again, and I was excited to see what was in store for me tonight. I had been texting Blake ever since the day I ran into him at Starbucks and I could tell that he was at least slightly interested. Perhaps curious is the word for it, whatever it was, it was there and it sealed the deal that I would soon be laying underneath Blake's sheets.

I walked into the youth room, only to find no one there yet. I checked my phone and it read 6:30. Well that would only make sense since church starts in half an hour. Just as I completed that thought, I heard the door creak open only to find a rancid looking girl whom I didn't know the name of.

"Hi, I'm Amy." The girl said, and put her hand out.

"I'm Claire, Claire Monty." I said proudly, and took her hand in mine. I figured this girl would be another bible humper that would try to get me to go to all the youth activities and pray with her, and blah blah blah.

Amy and I started talking and she asked me about my faith and other shit that wasn't really important to me. I was here for one reason, and one reason only. Blake. Speaking of, he just walked through the door, looked at me, then started tuning his guitar. Why was he so nervous? We've been talking for basically the last four days, and he seemed completely normal over text. I glanced at him again, and this time Amy had her paws all over him. This infuriated me. It wasn't that I was jealous, no, I couldn't have her fuck up my plans is all. Quickly thinking of a plan to get rid of her, I said:

"Hey Blake, can I talk to you for a sec?" I used what was known as my "cute" voice, and slouched forward so he could have a little view of my cleavage to convince him even more to talk to me alone. I'm sure he was shaking in his boots, but I didn't care.

He nodded, and set his guitar down and walked towards me. I led him to the back of the youth room where we wouldn't be in sight from anyone and I stood there looking at him to see what he would say.

"What are we doing back here exactly?" He said in a confused tone.

I looked around to make sure no one was coming and I stood on my toes to give him a kiss. I could tell he was shocked because his hands were making slight circular motions as if he didn't know what to do with himself. Eventually his hands found my waist, then moved to my butt. I was shocked myself, I thought this boy was supposed to be innocent. Before things escalated any further, I pulled away and smirked. He had this expression on his face like he just burned the bible or something. I didn't say a word, and turned away to go back to the youth room. I smiled at the thought of that kiss. This was only the beginning.

The clock turned 7:00 and the youth pastor stepped up behind the podium and took prayer requests. The whole time Amy kept glaring at me as if I had used every swear word in the book in one entire sentence. I was half tempted to raise my hand and pray that God would fix her poor face, but quite frankly, I don't think that would make Blake any more attracted to me, and therefore decided against it.

The entire message the youth pastor was giving, she kept glaring at me. If she thought me taking Blake away for a second was bad, she would be furious if she ever found out about what actually happened when we were alone. I smiled at the thought of Blake and I screwing each other. I don't really care how raunchy that sounded but it was the truth. He'd become another notch in my bedpost and I was happy that he'd be losing his innocence to me, even though it was illegal. I mean it didn't really matter that I was underage. I was the one taking advantage of him, and I was the one convincing him to sleep with me. As long as no one ever found out about it I think we'd be okay.

Now that I think about it, I am thinking pretty far ahead. I haven't even considered the fact that he would probably want to start a relationship first, and want to take me on those cheesy dates and things of that nature. All that stuff was bull, but if it made it so I could get in his pants then I'd be okay with it. I'll be surprised if this works out anyways.

I sighed and started tapping my fingers on my legs because this message that the pastor was preaching was boring as fuck. I honestly wanted to walk out and sit in the car. I had to remind myself that this was all for Blake and it would hopefully soon be over.

Five minutes later the sermon ended and we were praying. Well, everyone else was praying and I just sat there. It wasn't that I didn't believe in God, it was the fact that every single person in this room was a judge-mental bitch. These people didn't make me want to go here, they didn't make me feel welcomed, and they definitely made me feel like I was a bigger sinner than Hitler, that's for sure. Why would I want to be surrounded by people who made me feel like shit? I wouldn't, no one would. I was just really glad I was able to get my ass out of there. The prayer ended and right as I sat up Amy pulled me aside.

"I don't know what you're thinking about doing with Blake, but stay away. He's mine." She said. She had the most serious look on her face, and it took everything in me not to piss myself laughing when she tried to give me the low down on Blake.

"Sweetheart, I'm pretty sure your name isn't sewed on his shirt like you want it to be, and I can do whatever I want with him. Actually, I will do what I want with him." I grinned and marched away, gazing back only to find Amy had her jaw dropped and practically had her feet glued to the floor. Once again my grin turned into a smirk and I quickened my pace to the car. When I got there my mom was there waiting, and asked me a bunch of mindless question about the things I had "learned" from the message tonight. I eventually went into my own little world and sent Blake a text. I was pretty excited to find out what he thought about the kiss. It should be an interesting conversation, to say the least...
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought I'd make it interesting and put a little plot twist in there. I figured it would be boring anyway if I had just had chapters of Blake feeling weird and Claire just being a badass. So therefore, Amy was added into the story. Anyway, thank you for everyone who has subscribed so far and commented. All of you I really appreciate. The next chapter should be updated soon.

Comment and Subscribe! If you really like it, hit the 'Recommend' button. ;)