Status: How should I lead up to the Homecoming dance? If you have any ideas leave them in the comments

Teacher-Student Confidentiality

Jealousy

I woke up the next day when my alarm went off at six a.m. It was Friday. I got up right away because I had to look really good today. I turned on my straightener so it could heat up while I took a shower. After I got out of the shower I looked at myself in the mirror, I had never been self-conscious about my appearance before. I knew I was beautiful, but suddenly I didn't feel beautiful enough. He was twenty-two years old, most likely attracted to twenty-two year old women. I blow-dried my hair upside down to give it volume, then straightened it. I went to my closet to look for something that would show off my curves. I put on my favorite pair of skinny jeans, and a baby blue tank top that was lace and see through all down the back. I went back into my bathroom and did my make up until I thought I looked as beautiful as I was going to get after being up until two in the morning.

I grabbed my bag and a banana and went out to my car. I had a two-thousand nine yellow camaro. It was my birthday present when I turned sixteen. One thing I liked about my parents being rich and snobby, I got pretty much anything I wanted, as long as it didn't interfere with my future.

When I got to school, I saw something that made my stomach turn inside out. Mr. Jameson saying goodbye to a woman. Which I could only assume was his girlfriend because she kissed him. I was so disappointed, but angry at the same time. I guess I hadn't really felt jealousy over a guy before because I had never been around any guys. I watched as he walked into the school and she got back into the car and drove away. I walked into the school toward my locker. I took out the poem my mom had written for me and read it over. It was really good, sounded like Shakespeare himself wrote it. I folded it up and put it in my pocket. Grabbed my geometry book, and headed towards class early. I really wasn't in the mood to listen to Maria talk about people behind their backs while Danielle sucked up to her and agreed with everything she said. I walked in to class, sat in the back of the room, and put my head down on the desk.

I must've fallen asleep because I woke up and jumped when Ms. Kensington walked in and said, "Good morning Everyone." I almost fell out of my chair. Then I quickly got out my book and turned to the section on trigonometry.
"Why not start the morning off with a little review of yesterday?" She asked, although it was more of a rhetorical question because I knew no matter how I answered it, we would be reviewing anyways.

I half slept through the whole morning. Fortunately made it to lunch. I got some coffee right away, I didn't even eat anything. I went and sat down at my table.
"Jacie, you look like you just got hit by a bus." Maria said.
"Thanks." I said.
"Well it's the truth, what have I told you about beauty sleep?" She asked as if she were my mother. I didn't answer. Then Danielle started sucking up to her as usual.
"Jacie, Maria's right, it's unhealthy when you stay up too late and don't get enough sleep." I didn't answer her either, I just took a drink of my coffee and put my head down on the lunch table.

I woke up to the sound of the bell, and quickly grabbed my stuff, finished my coffee, and headed for english. Today, I sat in the front desk closest to Mr. Jameson's. Barely anyone was in the classroom, people tried to wait tell the very last second before entering the classroom. Mr. Jameson came over to my desk, "Hello Jacie." He said with that smile I loved.
"Hi." I said smiling back.
"Make sure you stay after class, I'm really looking forward to reading your work."
"Oh, Okay." I said. Then everyone started flooding in just as the bell was about to ring.

We read the first chapter of 'Romeo and Juliet', then we were told to write a summary of it. I was trying to make my summary sound good, I wanted to do extra well in this class to impress Mr. Jameson. "Okay, let's discuss, and debate." He said. "Anyone have any comments, or questions about the first chapter?" He asked. Everyone was silent, I felt bad that no one seemed to care about his class, so I raised my hand.
"Jacie." He said smiling and gesturing to me.
"Um, I just wanted to say I really liked the first chapter. I thought it was really exciting." I said, not knowing what else to say.
"Me too." He said all happily like he always was. No one else contributed to the discussion. Then the bell rang. I got up and started for my locker. By the time I remembered I was supposed to stay after to show Mr. Jameson 'my' poem, I was already in my next class. This was going to irritate me for the rest of the day, and probably for another night. Hell, I was going to be up all night anyway thinking about the fact that he has a girlfriend. I myself didn't understand why I liked him so much. I mean, I barely knew him, but for some reason, I couldn't get him off my mind. They say it's hard to tell the difference between love and lust, but this was the first guy that ever caught my attention, so I wasn't sure which it was yet.

I went home that night wondering if this was crazy, if I was crazy myself, for having these feelings. Was I? I mean, he was gorgeous, but he was also smart, and nice. He was also, as I said before, one of the only guys that had ever really caught my eye. "Really?" I asked myself. "Why did he have to be a teacher? Why couldn't I be older? Why couldn't he be younger?" I pondered these things I knew I couldn't change. After a few minutes I decided it was pointless and I just needed to get my mind off of him because it was obviously never going to happen. I opened my laptop and went on facebook. I was scrolling through my newsfeed when I seen it. On the right side of my computer screen, in the list of 'people you may know', there was the name 'Milo Jameson'. It seemed like no matter where I went, no matter what I did, the universe just wouldn't let me get away from him.