Status: it is done with. But a very long epilogue is in the process, it will fill in all of your wait what or questions in this story! c:

You Mean the World to Me, Jack Barakat

Hi my name is skylar thompson im 20 years old living in Baltimore Maryland.
My life has been a mess for a while. My parents and step brother died in a car accident when i was 17. Ever since then my life has been a complete mess. When they died, i went to a college in my city and got a degree in professional photography. After i graduated i bought my own house, just 3 houses down from my childhood home. I never really had any "girl friends" when i was growing up.
I only have one girl friend, but we aren't really that close because she is always on tour. And the only reason we were friends in the first place was because i was dating her band mate. Cameron Hurley. Yes the Cameron Hurley from we are the in crowd. We started dating when i was 18. It lasted about a year and a half. Our relationship was perfect. For a really long time actually. Then it started going downhill, he was always on tour, then the rumors started " Cameron Hurley and His new girl." and sadly i wasn't the new girl that they were talking about. And even worse. The rumors were true. The girl Cameron ended up with, her name was hannah, she was perfect. Skinny blonde, short, and tan. so what did i do? i cried, went into a depression, i felt used, unwanted and stupid. With that came cutting, the cutting reminded me of my step brother, brandon, which made me more depressed, which made me suicidal. Then i stopped eating. Then i tried to kill myself, and i dragged all of my bestfriends with me. My bestfriend moved in with me, out of my own will. He had a dream to follow, they all did. Alex, Rian, Zack, Jack. They all had something important to do with they're lives, but they dropped everything because of me. Did i mention my bestfriends were all time low?
Now a year later. My bestfriends were on tour, i was living alone, for the first time happy.
But happiness doesn't last forever, especially when the guy you love is in a relationship with a girl that could care less about him.
  1. 1
    bad things end eventually
  2. 2
    intoxication, paranoia, and a lot of fame
  3. 3
    Return The Favor
  4. 4
    she just wanted him to smile chapter
  5. 5
    its that time again
  6. 6
    Rian i swear to god if you throw that at me i will steal all of your toothpaste!
  7. 7
    and as the sun went down we ended up on the ground
  8. 8
    Oh God I'm sick of sleeping alone
  9. 9
    "I promise that things wont be broken, but I swear I will never leave"
  10. 10
    there's just something about this dizzy dreamer and her bleeding little blue boy.
  11. 11
    we were just kids in love
  12. 12
    I wouldn't be able to live without you
  13. 13
    Maybe I don't want you to.
  14. 14
    this is it this is the end.