Status: it is done with. But a very long epilogue is in the process, it will fill in all of your wait what or questions in this story! c:

You Mean the World to Me, Jack Barakat

3

Skylars POV*
Its been two weeks since me and Jack have admitted our feelings towards each other. Two of the happiest fun filled weeks of my life. Everyday Jack would run into my room in his pajamas and jump on my bed to wake me up. I had gotten sick and Jack blew off his time with his mates to spend time with me, which was something cameron would never do. But today jack has been keeping a distance, not for the normal reasons, but for the fact that today was June Second. The anniversary of my Mom, Stepdad, and Step brothers death. Besides Jack and the guys, they were the most important people in my life.
It was about 9:30 !0:00 o'clock at night and i was sitting on my bed infront of a box i was given at my brothers funeral. Until today i have never opened it. When i was about to lift the lid, jack cracked the door open and ask if he could come in. "jack, you don't have to ask to come into my room, it used to be your room ya know." Jack and i haven't slept in the same bed together in forever, not since him and Holly started going out, and a month before that when he was falling so hard for her. "i know." jack whispered, "it was only because you know." i cut him off. "i know jack, i know." A tear feel from my face. Jack had come up behind me and wrapped his legs around mine and his arms around my waist. "Are you going to open it?" "yeah." I oppend the box to find a tone of pictures. Some of me and brandon, others of me and my mom. One was a picture of Jack, Alex, and I on our first day of highschool. This picture made Jack and i Laugh. There was a copy of Lullabies, Brandon Helped Alex write it.
''Make it a sweet, sweet goodbye -
it could be for the last time and it's not right.
"Don't let yourself get in over your head,'' he said.
Alone and far from home we'll find you''
dead, like a candle you burned out spill the wax
over the spaces left in place of angry words, scream
to be heard, like you needed anymore attention
throw the bottle break the door and
disappear."
After a couple seconds i realized that i wasn't reading it, but jack was singing it.
"sing me to sleep, i'll see you
in my dreams, waiting to say. "i miss you im so sorry."
Jack had stopped singing and started kissing my shoulder/neck area giving me chill and mummer his name.
"I love you Skylar."
"I love you too jack."
I turned myself around so i could see his face. "Thanks Jack, for everything. I love you i really do."
Jack looked me straight in the eye. "I love you more than you may ever know skylar." He kissed me softly, but also bitting my lip enough to make me giggle just a bit.
"lets go downstairs Sky."
"wait jack, why i like being in a bed with you." i tried to say seductively.
"well you're not the only one who wants to stay in bed, but im hungry." He said with a sad face when his stomach growled.
"fine jack."
We were sitting on the couch in the living room, for dinner Jack made Pizza Rolls and poured half a shot of vodka into our capreesun.
We were in the middle of a episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians when i started to fall asleep. I felt jack release his arms that were around me, instead of leaving me asleep on the couch he picked me up bridal style and carried me into my room. He layed me down and pulled the covers over me. I sighed a little guessing that he was gonna go back to watching TV or go sleep in his bed. But right when i though he was gone i heard his jeans fall to the floor and him slid into my bed and wrap his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. "Night beautiful, I love you, I always have loved you, I always will love you."

I woke up in the morning guessing it was about ten thirty. Jack's arm was still wrapped around me and we were still close together. I laughed I wiggled a little bit trying to change my position "Im guessing that you're awake?'' jack asked kissing my cheeck. "mhhhm, and im guessing you had some pretty good dreams last night?" "wait what, what do you- ohh." "Jack i can feel you're dick on my on my thigh." we both laughed about how awkward this was. "Im sorry Sky, maybe you can help a boy out?" He laughed a little bit while flipping me over to face him then giving me wink with a puppy face. "Pleeeaaaseeee?'' He had his lip quivering and he was running his hand up and down my thigh and in between my legs. "Maybe Jack." Jack has started kissing my neck and my collarbones. Going down farther and father till he was kissing my stomach and hip bones. "what about now?" "Only if you take me to the waterpark later." "anything for you Skylar."
Damn this kid was horny i Started tracing my finger down his stomach, kissing his neck just enough to make him moan a little.
Jacks pov*
How in the world was this happening, how did i get skylar to get me off first thing when she woke up. why was she soo perfect. UGH, she was teasing me. Playing with the elastic of my boxers. She put me threw hell for about 5 more minutes then went for it.
*skylars POV
"skylar, god, okay. Im close, real close. ok woww. ohhh." were the words that came out of Jacks Mouth for last last 10 minutes. I don't even know how this happend, i guess because it was Jack and i loved him, even when he made things really awkward and somewhat sticky. He chuckled before he whispered shouted "im coming." I can't really believe this. Jack Barakat has just shot his load into my hand and the rest on his own stomach.
I started cracking up. "Jack, you know you're gonna have to return the favor right?" "Oh, i know." he said with a wink. "well, im gonna take a shower, and i suggest you take one as well." "hey skylar maybe i can join you?" "nice try babe." i said laughing. "it was worth a shot" He pulled me into a kiss. I was about to get up when he pulled me back down and squeezed my breats. "JAACCK!!!" i shouted, he was cracking up. "Im sorry skyalr, i had too." "its fine jack. Just remember, you're taking me to water galaxy or im not giving you ANY assistance in the morning ever again." "I love you so much skylar." "i love you too jack."

I had gotten out of the shower dried my hair and put some waterproof mascara on.
Then i had to go find a bathing suit. I tore up my whole closet until i found the perfect one. I threw it on. I put on some clothes over it so i didn't walk in to a water park looking like a complete whore. I packed everything me and Jack would need. Sunscreen, towels, and back-up clothes. Everything.
I ran downstairs hoping to find jack ready to go. But instead he was on the phone with im guessing his mother. "Yes mom, i am, I am going out with Skylar. Why? Because, she's perfect, smart, beautiful. Gorgeous infact. She is my bestfriend in the whole intire world and i love her.
Im gald, you except us mom, i really do. I'll see you for dinner at eight. But right now im taking skylar to the waterpark. I will tell her, i love you too mom."
"sorry, about that. Did you hear the whole thing?" "yeah i did, so were gonna have dinner with your family tonight?" "that we are Blondie." I laughed. I loved Jacks family. After mine moved on, i stayed with them, went over there for some holidays. Joyce was like my second Mom, and Joe&Mae were the best.

It took me and Jack about four hours to do everything at the park. It was about 4:30 and we finally ended up in the small pool that was hidden away and nobody knew about it so it was just me and jack. "Hey skylar, come here!" Jack yelled. i swam over to him. Jack pulled me close to him and had me wrap my legs around his waist. He kissed me, this kiss was different then any other one before. It was hard, powerful. He licked my lips begging for entrance to my mouth, and i glady gave it to him. My hands were tangled up in his raven black hair, our tongues were finding new places in each others mouths. I was out of breath and so was he. "jack, i think its time to go. Its six. We have dinner at your moms." "fine, we can continue this later right?" "deffintly jack.'' i said catching my breath.

Two hours later Jack and I were pulling up to his childhood home. "Jack your house is so cute." "thanks, my mom does have great taste.'' "that she defiantly does." Jack kissed the top of my head before he rang the doorbell. I was wearing a dress. Jacks favorite dress. It was blue and ended right above my knees. Jack and I's hands intertwinted together as his sister opened the door. "Mae!" Jack shout giving his sister a side hug. "sup slacker" Mae said giving him a high five. "Damn skylar, you look good." she said while she fake checked me out. "haha thanks, and so do you."
Jack's mom had made a HUGE dinner for all of us. It was wonderful and tasted great.
Everybody slipped into small talk when Jack pulled my chair as close as possible to his. "Don't say anything." Jack whispered into my hair. "Jack, what are you doing?" "returning the favor." "WHAT!'' "shh skylar, i love you."
and with that, jack had slipped his hand inbetween my thigh and started to "return the favor"
It took a while because of the place we were at, it took jack 10 minutes just trying to figure out how he was going to go threw with this. His hands were cold, but it felt nice. He had started to get into it. "jack" i whispered into his ear. "im c-c-closee." i stuttered. jack had just played with me under the table at his moms house. "Thanks Jack." "No problem blondie" he said kissing the top of my head.
Jack and I said our goodbyes to his family, i personaly hugged and thanked his mom then we left the amazing barakat household.
When we got back to our house the only thing i wanted to do was sleep. i went straigh up stairs, jack following. "hey jack, can you unzip this dress for me?" "sure." He unzipped the dress slowly, moving his hands all around my body kissing my neck. Once the dress fell to the floor he stopped. "come on beautiful, lets go to bed." Jack and i crawled into bed cuddling up togther and falling asleep together just like the night before.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys, did you like this? I hope you did cause even though it wasn't that great i worked really hard on it.
Please give me some feedback, comments, anything? c:
thankss soo much for reading this if you are.
i lovee you guysss c: