Status: it is done with. But a very long epilogue is in the process, it will fill in all of your wait what or questions in this story! c:

You Mean the World to Me, Jack Barakat

4

Skylar's P.O.V.
I woke up the next morning hearing screams coming from downstairs. Usually when people are screaming downstairs, im used to it. Most of the time it was Jack and Alex. This time it was Jack and some girl. Her voice sounded familiar, a smooth nice voice. Lisa. What could she be doing here? Her and Alex broke up didn't they? I had to drag myself out of my bed, brush my hair and wipe the smeared makeup off my face before I went downstairs. I was always a little jealous of Lisa, not because she was with Alex, but because she was perfect. I couldn't go infront of her looking bad.
"Lisa, Look at me, Alex loved you, i mean he still does, don't think that he doesn't. But you did mess things up, he trusted you, you think he left you with nothing, but you left him. He might have broken up with you. But you broke his heart." Jack's words were something I was secretly afraid of, he was blunt. sometimes too blunt. This time his world made Lisa cry. "Hey, um Lisa?" i asked shyly. She popped her head up, looked at me "yeah skylar?" "come on, were going for a walk. I can't see you like this." She looked so surprised. Lisa and I weren't exactly friends, but she was there when Cameron when hurt me. "come on Lisa, i don't have all day." i said bluntly with a smile.
"sorry." she smiled. We walked down to this small little park that was hidden away from the rest of the world. Before i could say anything Lisa had started explaning herself. "You know why I cheated on Alex? Not because im a fucking whore, but because he pushed me away. I tried so hard to make him happy. I tried so hard to do what you do. I just wanted to make him happy. I understand he's under a lot of pressure right now and really doesn't want anybody around, but I just wanted to help. He wouldn't let me, it hurt me. I flew out to one of there shows in south carolina, I was going to surprise him. Try and make him happy. I even went with him to this cute little diner with him. " I smiled a little. "Alex told me this story, Jacks EX from highschool showed up and you didn't talk to him for the rest of the night." She looked me dead in the eye, "you want to know why i didn't talk to him afterword?, It was because that jessie made him light up, and giggle and bring that little spec of light back in his eye. She made him happy. Something i could never do. Its funny, i was extremely jealous of you all of highschool. You always knew how to make him forget the weight of the world. Did you know you were one of the main inspirations of stay awake? Alex just had me there, to him I was nothing." "Lisa, you were everything to Alex, you still are. Alex Loves you so much. He always did, you know that was the reason he Left me right? Because you moved here, you caught his eye. You're his world. He cried about you the other night, Lisa don't you dare think for a second that Alex doesn't care about you. He's in a scary place right now." "Skylar, I went over to his house this morning, trying to explain myself. He shut the door in my face. He doesn't love me anymore, all of it was Too Much." "Lisa, maybe its a good think that you and Alex are over. You loved each other so much, Too Much. You hurt each other. You both need something different right now. but if it makes you feel any better, he did right a song about you, you may think it was about a different girl but it wasn't. I was there with him when he wrote it, he spent like 3 hours deciding if he should put your name in it or not." She smiled, she looked happy. "what song?" "um don't bring it up to him but The song is Too Much. It's all about you. So like I said, don't think for a second that Alex doesn't love you because he does. You guys just need different things." "thanks Skylar, really." "don't sweat it Lisa, you did the same thing for me remember?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you like this? please comment and tell me what you think.
im going to update this later today.
find me on
twitter- aynsley182
tumblr http://whenjackmetalex.tumblr.com
Oppus- aynsley182
thanks so much ily guys c':