Status: it is done with. But a very long epilogue is in the process, it will fill in all of your wait what or questions in this story! c:

You Mean the World to Me, Jack Barakat

5

This last week had been a blur. I was barely able to stand anymore. Jack was going crazy with all of this warped planning. So was i. Every time Jack left for tour I was the one to pack his stuff. Now having to pack mine and his own was a bit worse.
We leave for warped in a week. I was already paranoid, like what if Jack found a new girl just like cameron did? What if Holly came back into his life. What if Jack looses interest in me? All of those questions were important for me for a quick moment until i heard Jack call from downstairs. "HEY SYKLAR, COME WATCH A MOVIE WITH ME DAMMIT!" i swear this kid was filled with too much energy. I changed out of the clothes i had on itno a pair of Jack's gym shorts and a movie.
I walked downstairs to find jack laying on the couch with Matilda on. "awh Jack Matilda, yay!" he laughed as i ran over to the couch. "its your favorite."
We were at the part of the movie where the fat kid was eating all the cake when Jack's stomach started growling. "hey Skylar, i want some cake." "Jack its like nearly midnight, where the fuck can i get you cake?" "Uhh the 24 hour walmart duh." He said in a whiny girl voice. "PLeaaseeeee, skylar." he whined with that puppy dog face of his. I wanted cake too, it sounded really good. "Fine jack, let me go change."
"Skylar, fuck that you are going just the way you are dammit, you look beautiful." That made me smile, cause really i didnt look beautiful. My hair was greasy and the color had started to fade out of it, i had very little make up and no foundation on. You could even see the scar on the side of my eye where i hit it on my dresser when i was seven. "I don't feel beautiful Jack." his happy face fell. "Sky, you are. just because you aren't short, and blonde, weigh 90 pounds and don't have a pair of fake tits. doesn't mean that you're not beautiful. " "Thanks, jacky" i said kissing his noes. But he wanted more. He pulled me on to his lap, making me straddle him. "Mhmm, jack not right now. I thought you wanted cake." "I do, but I want you more." Jack winked at me. Any other given time I would have let him. But right now wasn't the time, because it was THAT time. "Um j-j-jack, this isn't a good time." i said between tiny little moans. He stopped kissing me and looked me in the face. "why?" he smirked. "Jack, its ya know. THAT time." "what time?" "damnmit Jack do i really have to tell you. IT'S THAT TIME!" i was cracking up, he was too after he found out what I was talking about. "Can we please just go to walmart jackyy?" "yeah, diffidently Blondie."
Jack and I ran in to walmart at about 12:30. He had grabbed a shopping cart and threw me inside of it. "Need anything Skylar?" "haha, yeah take us to the isle for hair dye?" then we were off. Jack was running down the isle's "Ahha, Skylar we are here!" "awesome, see any good red colors?" "yeah i do, umm there is true red, very cherry berry, and don't panic. " "uhh can we go with very cherry berry?" He laughed and threw it in the cart. "Skylar, im not fucking around. I want cake. " "well alright Jack, let's go get your cake." "YAY!"

Jack and i were just wandering around walmart. We were headed to the checkout when i rememberd i was out of Tampons. "hey jack I need one more thing. Let me get o-" he cut me off. "You need tampons baby? You don't need to act like i don't know about your period. I mean you didn't care when we where fifteen why do you care now?" "cause were together and i don't want you to think im disgusting." Once again i made his smile drop. "You can never discussed me Blondie."

Jack and I were back home now. It was about one thirty. "so how about that cake Skylar?" Damn that kid really wanted his cake. "Alright Jack come on."
He pulled out a bowl, eggs, oil and milk while i opened the package. I started mixing all of the ingredients together and began sturring it when Jack came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Jack what are you doing? Is this some sexy kitchen class?" I said laughing. "No but can it be?" Jack started kissing my neck. Damn this kid was horny. I could feel his member flex on my leg. "You know, just because you're on your period doesn't mean we can't have a little fun." He said trying to pull me upstairs. "But what about our cake?'' i faked whined. "cake doesn't matter anymore."
Jack and I ended up in his old room for a change. When he got in there he didn't hesitate to take off my tops and shorts. He took my bra off but left my panties on thank God. I slid him out of his shirt and he did a cute little jump to get out of his extremlely tight jeans. He had left his boxers on too. He pulled me onto his bed and made me straddle him again. He started kissing me. That was it. Just kissing, making out. Just like me and Alex used to do when we were teenagers. What me and Jack used to do when we were drunk. Just me and him making out. Not drunk nothing but bored.

When I woke up in the morning Jack wasn't in the room. No whonder it was like 12:30. Fuck. I got up and went straight to the bathroom to take care of my lady business. I threw on Jacks shirt and a pair of his boxers. Hopefully this time i went out a beautiful short girl wouldn't be sitting on the couch.
Instead of Lisa, i found Alex and Jack sitting super close together screaming at the television. It was the sunday a week before warped. That meant it was the Ravens Last football game before the summer started. HOLY FUCK THE LAST RAVEN GAME BEFORE SUMMER! i ran back into jack's room trying to find one of his Raven jerseys. When i succeded that task i managed to find a bra, pair of shorts and a little bit of makeup before i headed back out there. "COME ON COME ON COME ONN!" "YEAH!" oh Jack and Alex with football. I walked out there and sat next to Jack. "Sup blondie Alex said without looking away from the T.V. even though they had called time out. "goodmorning gorgeous." Jack whispered in my ear with a smile while putting his arm around me."Morning Jacko." He laughed "You ready to watch some football blondie?" "I always am aren't I?"
This was one of the best days of my life. I was going to miss this once warped started.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey do you like it?
Im sorry its all fluff and boring but it will get better i promise.
Leave comments if ya want c;
ily guys.
thank you soo much, bye <3 cx