Status: it is done with. But a very long epilogue is in the process, it will fill in all of your wait what or questions in this story! c:

You Mean the World to Me, Jack Barakat

7

"Come on Skylar bear, wake up." were the words i was woken up to. But they were not just said by Jack. But Alex, Rian,and Zack. "Guys what the fuck its only 9:37 on a Friday morning. OH MY GOD ITS 9:37 ON A FRIDAY MORNING! SHIT!" the guys were cracking up. "Hey fuck you guys. Honestly. You suck." "It was all Alex's idea." Jack said pointing to his best friend.
"You're funny, now get out all four of you." I demanded sweetly. I had to take a shower and I didn't want to be crept on by my boyfriend and our four best friends.
I showered and got ready semi quickly since i only had about an hour until the bus got here for us.
I threw on the simplest comfiest but non terrible looking clothes I could find until I ran downstairs to meet the rest of my life. "hey guys." "Skylar, come here for a second will ya?'' "uh, sure Jack. Why not."
"Um so, You, Zack, Rian, Alex, Flyzick and myself are taking the van down to the first venue." I was kinda surprised. Why would they do that, the busses they had were huge. "Oh, well okay but why?" "Ha, Skylar well since we started out on warped with a van and you know all of that, we thought we should just do it to try and start off warped. I mean the bus sizes shrunk by like, a lot. There isn't enough room for all of us anymore. So Vinny, Grieco, Jeff, Ian, Evan, Danny, and Colussy are taking the first shot at the bus, then they switch off taking what we like to call it. The merch van." This saddend me. I always enjoyed when i went on tour with them having all of the guys on board. "That's not fair." "I know but we are kinda short on bus money right now so this was the only way we could do it. Now don't be sad, you'll have all of us the majority of the time. I mean you're selling merch with Vinny and taking multiple picture for various bands." That made me smile. The fact that I was getting to meet my favorite bands. A day to Remember, Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens. Oh gosh, there was just too many. "Aww, so um can i still meet A day To Remember, and pierce the veil, and sleeping with sirens? Please Jack?" I nearly whined. "Of course, its YOUR summer to ya' know." "I do know. Trust me." I said winking. Before I could walk off to go Join the guys Jack had grabbed me and pulled his face to mine. "I love you Skylar. Don't forget that, ever." Jack pressed his lips to mine wrapping his arms around me. He was licking my lips trying to get my mouth open. "Jack, really?'' i was cracking up he was too. "Yes please, this maybe the last time We can do this in private." "true. okay." He pulled my face back to his and started kissing me again. Both of ours mouths open while we were sitting at the top of the staircase. He had pulled me into my lap, biting my lip. putting his hand at the small of my back so I wouldn't fall. after a while Jack and I stopped, but he just kinda held me there. "I never want to let you go. i honestly want to stay like this forever." "I do too, but we kind of got an audience." "Dammit guys, can we have a minute alone?" Jack asked kind of annoyed.
"Um no. The van's here." Alex said with his signature smirk. Jack smiled at me then kissed my noes. "come on rockstar, lets go party" i said leaning a tad bit backwards. "Alright beautiful."
Let's face it. This bus was hella cramped. Even though it was big. It was cramped. We had a six hour drive to Virginia and i had to sit on jack's lap for most of it. "don't you remember doing this during the summer when we were in highschool?" Jack said into my ear. "I do remember doing this in highschool, it was the best time of my life. Now its just kind of different. You guys have grown up and we aren't 16/17 years old anymore. Were actually adults." "Hmph, well just because were 'adults' doesn't mean we can't act like teenagers right?" "No it doesn't mean that. I don't know, the Van just kind of got me thinking. The only things i've really done in life is get a college degree and date a band member. And you know, accept the feelings for my bestfriend. I don't know if you know Jack, but i do love you. I always will too. You mean the world to me." "I love you too Skyalr. So god damn fucking much. You mean the world to me. You are my world." My breath was taken out of me. I didn't know what to say. I was happy. I smiled and cuddled into Jack's side. "You tierd baby?" he whisperd before i fell into a blissful sleep.

When I woke up we were in a parking lot. There was bands, green grass, tents, stages, vans. It was warped. It was fucking warped tour.
"Jack!" I was so happy to be here. too happy, not happy enough. I was over joyed. "Hey Skyalr, there' some people I want you to meet once we get all our shit out of the van." Usually when it came to unloading/loading things I wasn't much help like what so ever. But today i tried and i did a semi good job too. Within 30 minutes the van was unpacked and everything was in the bus. "Damn Skylar you work fast, maybe i could get you on merch with me 24/7?" I loved vinny, he was just always so happy. "Mm, i'll have to think about that vinny." He pulled me in for a hug and told me that he had the first week of unpacking merch taken care of. "Thanks vinny, you don't know how much i appreciate it." "Not a problem blondie" He said walking off to go talk to Rian. "Skylar, come here I want you to meet some friends of mine." I Ran over to Jack thinking he was going to introduce me to some of the other crew members from different bands but instead he surprised me with my two favorite bands in the world. A day to remember and pierce the veil. "Josh, Jeremy, Alex, Neil, Kevin, Tony, Vic, Jaime, Mike. This is Skylar my girlfriend" "Hi Skylar" Tony said making me blush. Next was Jeremy god he was perfect and his girlfriend. "Hi Skylar, im Jeremy, but you can call me germy, and this is my girlfriend Amelie." "Hi guys. Jeremy, Tony, Mike, Vic, Jaime, Alex, Josh, Kevin, Neil it's really great to actually get to meet you guys." "I finally get to meet you." Tony said shyly. "Haha, im nothing special, trust me." "i doubt that." "hey skylar, were going to go to set up our acoustic set, can you be at the smartpunk small stage in 20?" "yeah, if someone can take me there." "okay great, im sorry im talking really fast and im in a hurry but i haven't played a show in a month and im freaking out." "jack, just calm down. Just look at me okay?'' " I will, i love you Skyalr." "I love you too Jack." He pulled me in for a surprisingly long kiss and a hug, then ran away with his best friends. " HEY SKYLAR< JACK WANTS TO FUCK YOU!" Alex yelled from far away. "I WANT TO FUCK HIM TOO!" I yelled back evryone cracked up, except for Josh who was all like "damn, you aren't afraid to speak aren't you new girl?" I was going to answer but their drummer Alex cut me off. "dont worry about him. "Josh is a pussy." I was cracking up, they all were.
After about seven minutes of that they all parted ways, I traded numbers with Jeremy's girlfriend Amelie because she also was a girlfriend of a guy in a band and she wasn't famous. Amelie was super nice. She was really tall about a half a head below Jeremy, she had this black and red mixture of hair color and olive colored tan skin.
Tony was walking me around the place trying to get me somewhat familiar with it all. "So, i hear you're banging the guitar player from all time low now?" "Ohh, no we haven't done that yet, but yes i am in a relationship with him." "Haha, you guys have known each other forever haven't you?" "Yeah jack and i go wayy back." "and before Barkat you were dating Cameron Hurley right?" "Mhmm, yeah so if you want to think im a band whore say it now, and say it proud." He laughed a little bit " I don't think you're a band whore. I just wanted to get my facts right before i go around saying shit that's not true." "Oh thanks Tony, that makes me happy." He smiled. "Come on Skylar, we need to get you to the smartpunk small stage in about 8 minutes." "Woo! lets go then!." I coudln't help it . I was excited.
Tony walked me over to where all time low was about to play "Hey Barakat, I brought her back." "Hey, thanks Tony!" "No problem bro!" tony yelled back. "Thank you tony. So much. I had fun" "No problem, i'll see you around alright?" "deffintly."

All time low's set was perfect. The Guys were perfect. Even Rian on the bongos was perfect. Evetything about it was amazng. They were almost done with their set when Jack told the very small crowd that they had someone they wanted them to meet. "Hey sky, get on out here!" Jack said smiling into his mic. I was scared i didn't know if i should just wave from the side or go out and have Jack do whatever he was going to do. I planned on waving until Flyzik pushed me up there. "Hey guys, I want you guys to meet my girlfriend Skylar. She is the most important thing in the world to me along with this band and you guys. I want you to treat her right because I love her, hopefully you will too." Jack gave me a small quick kiss and handed me the mic. "Hi, im Skylar, I've known Jack forever and um now im his girlfriend. Um you guys look really good and pretty out here to night in this sweaty weather. please don't hate me. Bye." The rest of there set went by smoothly. I talked to a couple fans who got the chance to stand side stage. These girls were really nice. But i knew for a fact that they all weren't like that. Especially the Lisex haters.
All time low's set had ended and we were all back on the bus eating Pizza, I was congratulating the guys and how good everything looked and sounded and how they can actually play their instruments now when Jack said it was time for a walk. We were walking threw the big green field hand in hand when i couldn't wait anymore to find out where we were going. "Jack, where are you taking us?" "Im taking you to the best place in the world. If anyone in this band is ever sad, we all have the same special place to come cheer ourselves up. I wanted to show you were it is. Not saying that any of us will be sad, but i think we should have daily private time here." "Aw Jack I think thats really sweet of you.'' He laughed, "it's my job to make you happy." I blushed. He pulled me in for a kiss, but instead of him pulling away quickly he pulled me down on the ground. still kissing me. "Jack what are you doing?'' I asked laughing. Everything was always such a good time with Jack. Anything with any of these guys was a fun time really.
The sun started to set and me and Jack were still laying on the ground looking at it. "The sky is beautiful right now." "I know it is, just like you skylar. I don't care what happens this summer. Were going to make it threw. You mean the world to me and i want you to know that. I love you skylar and i mean it. Forver?'' He asked me sticking out his pinky. "forever Jack."
♠ ♠ ♠
so i finally got rid of the writers block kinda.
hahah, did you guys like it? I did, a lot. im proud that they are finally at warped. Hopefully good things will happen. i will have We are the in crowd in the next chapter. And alot of PTV, SWS, and adtr with jeremy and his girlfriend.
Thank you guys so freaking much for reading. I have 11 subscribers. Hahaha.
Please comment and subscribe.
twitter- _jackfowler
tumblr- whenjackmetalex.tumblr.com
oppus- aynsley182
and by the way if you have and iphone go on oppus and find me, i have a cameron hurley fanfic there.
thanks guys. ILY c: stay great.