Status: it is done with. But a very long epilogue is in the process, it will fill in all of your wait what or questions in this story! c:

You Mean the World to Me, Jack Barakat

8

Tonight was Jack's birthday eve, everyone was all hanging around the big field behind the outdoor venue. I was sitting at a table alone with Tony, Vic, Jeremy and his girlfriend Amelie. It was weird, two weeks ago I would freak out if Jack brought up any of these guys names, now I'm sitting around with them at a bonfire for my boyfriends birthday eve. "So Skylar, you have any idea what you're going to get Jack for his birthday?" Amelie asked me shyly. "Um yeah, it's something personal, so I think he'll like it." they all stopped their small conversations to stare my down. ''what?" I asked them nervously hoping that they didn't catch on to what I was getting Jack. "You're gonna give it to him." Vic said in his super fake funny Hispanic accent. "NOO! maybe, It's what he wanted!" they were all cracking up except for Amelie. This girl was super shy like maybe she knew something I didn't. I brushed those thoughts out of my mind. "Oh I see Jack, I'm gonna go give him a little sneak peak of his birthday present." "PLEASE WEAR A CONDOM!" all the guys yelled out Amelie even giggled. Jack caught my eye and ran over to me. "Hey beautiful.'' he leaned down to kiss me, I tried to pull away but his lanky strong arms wouldn't let me. "Let's get away from all these people for a while." Before I could respond Jack had pulled me up into a bridal style position and walked the opposite way of everybody else. We weren't walking for Long until we were in the woods in front of a small table with candles on it. "Jack this is cute. But why did you do it, it's your birthday." He didn't respond, he just sat me on top of the small table. "I did it cause we don't have a lot of alone time. I just wanted to be alone for a while." I laughed. "Jack, it's your pre birthday party birthday party. You gotta go be there." He rolled his eye's with a smirk. "There's so much booze down there they wont even know were gone." "Oh come here jack." "Gladly." Jack leaned down to kiss me, he wrapped his arms around my waist. He started biting my lip trying to get my mouth open. It worked. He moved one of his arms in between my thigh and started palming small circles in between them. I pulled him closer to me if that was possible. He moved his other arm down to my thigh too. Jack took me by surprise by unbuttoning my shorts. "Jack, what are you doing?" I laughed. "I'm trying to get in your pants." we both laughed. "way to be blunt Jack. Good Job." "I'm sorry." to be honest I wasn't complaining. It was kinda fun to be doing 'dirty' things in the woods. So instead of telling Jack no I just pulled up his shirt just going along with whatever he was doing. We were there for a while but we didn't really do anything, my shorts were slid down to my mid-thigh and Jack's shirt was off. I wasn't 100% sure, but I thought Jack was about to take it a step farther when Vic and Jaime walked up to us and stopped us. "Really guys, sex in the woods? What are you in 11th grade?'' Jaime asked. "Maybe we are. And maybe we would like to continue what we were doing if you don't mind." Here's a little lesson to life: If you cut Jack off right before he is about to get some, he will sass you." "I'm sorry to be the dick here, but yeah we do mind. It's extremely late." "Fine, but there is a chance you will get jizzed on by me later." That made everybody laugh. You couldn't hate horny Jack.

Jack and I were walking back to the buses hand in hand when he stopped me. I was kind of confused, I really had no idea what Jack was going to do. Honestly, the boy had me acting A little weird lately. I didn't really want to think about it but it would always come back to me. I pushed the thoughts out of my mind and looked up at Jack. "It's officially my birthday." He stated kissing me softly.

When we got back to the bus everybody crawled into their bunks and fell asleep quickly. This finally gave Jack and I some alone time. "Happy birthday Jack." just like earlier he didn't respond. He just kissed me, and kept kissing me. He kissed my neck, shoulder, back, stomach, all of my scars. He kissed me everywhere. "I love you princess." "I love you too king." Jack was doing that cute thing were he was biting his lip. "So Skylar, what'd you get me for my birthday." "I got you me." He chuckled, then looked at me and his eye's got big. "Wait, are you serious?" I smiled. "Mhhm" He kissed me again. He started pulling my shirt off biting down everywhere he could find. "Are you really serious about this Skylar?" "If I wasn't would I be doing this?" I unhooked my bra and let it fall to the floor. He practically threw himself on me. I started to unbutton his pants while he threw off his shirt. It kept going until the only article of clothing that kept us separated were his boxers.

I woke up in the morning in a bunk cuddled up with Jack. Damn last night was perfect. Today wasn't going to be though. All Time Low had a extremely busy day. Busy enough I wouldn't even be allowed to hang out with them. That sucked because the only time Jack and I really ever had fun was when we were away from everybody else. Jack was spending A LOT of time with Alex. Which was fine, it was nice to be able to hang out and make new friends. My phone buzzed. It was a Text from Tay
Tay: Come hang out with us today, I don't want you to be locked up in a bus for 9 hours.
Sky: Whose us?
Tay: Tony, Vic, Jeremy, Amelie, Cameron, Rob, Mike, and I of course.
Sky: Fuck fine, why not. I want to talk to Cameron anyway.
Tay: Rad, meet us at bus 54 at 12:00 tis gonna be a chill day.
I laughed at Tay"s text and typed a reply. "Somebody's awake." Jack said kissing my ear. "Happy birthday Jack." "Thank you beautiful. I love you." "I love you too Jack." Jack and the rest of us kinda laid around till about noon, that's when they had to go do press and I was going to go 'chill' with my other friends. "Hey Skylar. You really haven't seen us play a show yet. Please come to our set today, its at 2:35 it would mean a lot to me, it would mean a lot to all of us." Jack asked sweetly. It made me smile. Maybe Jack was doing anything sneaky like I thought. "alright, I'll be there." "I love you so fucking much Skylar. Thank you."

Jack's P.O.V.
Today was the day. Today June 18th 2010 I was going to propose to the best girl in the world. "Alex, I'm so fucking nervous. What if she says no, what if she is still in love with Cameron.?" Alex rolled his eye's. I knew I was annoying but I was freaking the fuck out. I was scared. I was proposing to the only girl I have really ever loved.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it sucked.
This is my first published fic and I kinda wish It wasn't cause I never really finished writing it out. SO I might end this a little shorter then planned. I also am Writing a Jeremy McKinnon/OC at the moment so there's that.
Please comment. It would mean a lot.
Thank you so much. Ily guy's stay great cx