Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Ten

2 Month in

The tour so far had flown. Half the time I didn't even know where I was, what the time was or where we were headed next, I was just having too much of a good time to care.

I'd Skyped Lola many times to see how she was doing and to see a familiar face. The first time I did and told her everything and who I was with she practically died.

'Steal me a lock of Kellin's hair!' She'd cried. I told her I'd try and take it back to her in a nice little gift box.

I'd spent a lot of one on one time with all of them, getting to know each of them individually, finding out facts and letting them tell me how they found touring and being away from home.

Since Justin had quietly welcomed me into their family things had gone from strength to strength with the two of us. Yes he still played his pranks on me, such as replacing my clothes with sex toys and giving me the address to the wrong venue after I'd took a walk alone to a store, but we were real close and were comfortable around each other, though he promised never to drag me on stage again.

He'd also requested I teach him how to talk like I did, he couldn't quite grasp the accent though so made it sound funnier than I actually did sound. He was getting better at understanding me which was good, it didn't take the others too long to figure out though.

I found Gabe and I had a lot in common with each other, we were both pretty quiet, kept our business private, loved many of the same bands and generally just clicked. I spent a lot of my time with Gabe when he wasn't on stage or doing interviews.

Jack and I had a really strong brother-sister relationship. He seemed the most mature out of everyone and was always around when I just needed a hug I couldn't get from Lola. He gave me advice on my article and what I should write and what I shouldn't. He always played different things for me on the guitar and asked how it sounded, though I knew little about playing music I tried to advise him best I could...usually failing.

Jesse on the other hand was totally opposite. We were always picking on each other, calling each other names, trying our best to get our comebacks better than each other and generally taking the piss out of one another.
I couldn't have had my relationship with Jesse any other way though, he was just what I needed to help me recover from my shy ways.

The person I grew very close to though was Kellin, I didn't mean to in anyway at all, but he was always there for me. When Gabe wasn't around I was always with Kellin. He helped me the most with the information side of my journalism, Jack helped write it but Kellin wanted it to be the best it could so told me practically everything I needed to know.

Before one of their shows Kellin took me to a park so we could relax and think about nothing but reverting back into a child and being care free. He told me he often went to a park to take his mind off of things he didn't want to think about. He was also a very close kind of person, he would always walk with his arm over my shoulder, or hold my hand if we went somewhere. I asked him why he liked to do it and he said it was something he needed to do. He liked being close to the people around him and being physical was his way of showing he cared.

I always tried to brush off Kellin's words when I felt he was getting too deep in conversation. He never spoke about his feelings for me other than he was glad I was chosen to go on tour with them, but I lightened to mood by telling him he'd no doubt say that to the person that ended up with them if I'd never been chosen.

He denied it but I ignored his sincerity.

I'd been helping Annabell a lot too with the merch. It always got crazy busy just before and just after shows so she was grateful for an extra pair of hands. Ella wasn't always around too much through the day, she was always off sorting the venue and making sure everything was running smoothly, I always saw her after the show though, and she liked to hear how I was getting on.

As much as I was enjoying my time in America, I often found myself thinking about home and how much I wished my friends could be with me. That's why I was currently cooped up on the bus on a beautiful day Skyping Lola.

'I miss you, you know. I'm so sad you aren't here.' I whined to her, resting on my hands, and slouching over the table.

'Darcy, don't be silly. You're having an amazing experience, touring with an awesome band. Don't be sad about anything.' Lola replied. 'I'm still there...in a way. Just on your computer screen.' She smiled at me, her large brown eyes glistening ever so slightly.

I knew it was hard for her too. We were practically glued to the hip. Yes we had other good friends but Lola and I were the same person. We needed each other to function.

'Darcy, you in here?' I heard Kellin shout from the front of the bus.

'Lola, do you want me to cheer you up?' I quickly asked, a grin on my face. She looked at me sceptically then nodded slowly. 'Wait there.' I told her and left the living room area I was sat in. I bumped into Kellin who was currently searching the bunks.

'There you are.' He breathed a sigh of relief. 'Come out from this stuffy bus, its real nice out.' He pulled at my arm, trying to make me walk towards the door.

'Can you do one thing for me first?' I asked.

'Anything you wish.' Kellin was always happy to do anything for me, any time I was down he did his best to make me all upbeat again. If Jesse decided it was pick on Darcy day, he'd stick up for me and help beat his ass...I was just hoping I wasn't leading him on in anyway.

I walked back down to the room I'd previously left and took my seat.

'Lola, I'd like you to meet someone.' I beamed down the web-cam at her. I patted the seat next to me, motioning Kellin to sit down. He gladly took the seat and started waving frantically at the web-cam.

'Hi Lola!' He grinned at her. She didn't move, she couldn't even breath properly. 'Darcy's told me a lot about you, nice to finally meet you.' Still she said nothing.

'Looolaaa.' I sang to her.

She snapped out of her state of shock and clasped her hand over her mouth. She inhaled trying to calm down.

'Its really you, you're really there, oh my god...I don't know what to say. Erm..hello?' She asked him like it was a question.

'Don't say you're just as shy as Darcy. It took hard work to get her to speak to us with turning herself into a tomato.' Kellin said, tilting his head to touch mine. That statement alone flamed my cheeks. 'Well, we still have a little way to go yet.' He chuckled, hugging my side.

'No, I'm usually very talkative, I'm just...all taken off guard.' Lola was never lost for words so it was a nice surprise for her to be so speechless.

'I think I've induced a heart attack in your friend. Maybe I should go.' Kellin said in my ear but loud enough for Lola to hear. I laughed at his comment and nodded.

'I'll be out in a sec.' I told him. He kissed the top of my head and left the bus, leaving me all red faced again.

'What was that?!' Lola screeched, clapping.

'That was my gift to you, to say sorry I'm not at home right now.' I didn't want to darken the mood so I didn't want to talk about us not being in the same part of the world again.

'I'm not talking about that, even though it was the greatest thing anyone has ever done for me and I couldn't be happier, I'm talking about that kiss!' She couldn't contain her joy at something Kellin always did.

'That was nothing. Its just something he does, a friend thing.' I shrugged not wanting to make anything of it.

'A friend thing? Don't make me laugh, Darcy. He likes you! I can quite obviously see that!' I didn't want to believe what Lola was saying, I'd tried not to read into it at all.

'You know nothing can come of it, Lola. I didn't come out here to ruin things back home.' I was stern with her now, not wanting to let her influence me.

'But Rob's a twat. We all know it, even you.' She snapped.

'Not to me.' I bluntly stated. 'A four month fling isn't worth throwing away six years.' I was annoyed at myself, part of me knew Kellin was in some way interested, I hadn't been honest enough with him because I didn't want to believe it and hurt him...or maybe it was nice knowing other people could be interested so I refused to tell him.

For whichever reason, I was in the wrong.

'I'm sorry...' I told her hanging my head and fiddled with the hem on my vest.

'No, don't be. I was in the wrong to say what I think. I don't want to start assuming anything.' Lola replied.

'Keep me informed of things back home.' I smiled, not wanting to end on a sour note.

'Only if you do the same for me.' She grinned.

I chuckled and nodded and closed down my laptop. I put it into the draw under my bunk and made my way outside to enjoy the rest of the day before their show.
♠ ♠ ♠
And so it begins. Hope you liked.
Thanks again so much for commenting, subscribing and recommending, I really couldn't be more grateful.