Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Eleven

'Wow, she's emerged from the darkness!' Jesse piped up from his seated position on the grass outside of his own tour bus. 'This is called sun-light, do you like it?' He asked as if I were from another planet.

'Its wonderful, I'll benefit with bronzed skin, sorry you'll end up like a lobster.' My comebacks were getting a whole lot better since I'd been hanging out with them so much.

'Yeah, well the chicks love a pale skinned god. You keep your filthy tan.' He stuck his nose up into the air and basked in the sun.

'I hope you aren't too home sick today.' Kellin said as I took a seat next to him. He too was sat on the grass outside, crossed legged and leaning back on his hands.

'It's not too bad, I just felt a little lonely when I woke up, I miss Lola so much too.' I didn't want to keep thinking about home else I'd want to leave.

'What about your parents, don't you miss them also?' Kellin asked, he spun his baseball cap the right way so he could block the sun from his eyes.

'No...they aren't there to miss.' I replied, not wanting to get into it. I was the journalist, not Kellin. I was there to write a piece on them, my home life didn't need to come into it.

'Oh, I wont ask if you don't want to talk about it.' He simply stated. I was glad of his answer.

'Not really. Sorry.' I looked towards the grass and started pulling strands out one by one. We were quiet for a moments until Annabell came bounding over to us, a brown box in her hands.

'Darcy, I have everything you asked for!' She beamed, throwing herself down onto the grass beside me. Everyone else gathered around to see what she held inside.

It wasn't anything they hadn't already seen before, I just asked Annabell to hold me back a few of their t-shirts and vests and a few from Kellin's clothing line too. I found out why everyone was parading around with the letter A printed on everything with Anthem on it also. I especially wanted one of his caps so I opted for the grey and black one.

'Oh, thank you so much. Just let me know how much you need.' I beamed, pulling on the cap.

'Don't sweat it doll, I'm sure the boys wont miss a few shirts.' She winked and walked back to the venue to sort out her stand.

'Good choice.' Kellin nodded and grinned at the cap I'd just placed on my head.

'Thanks, I think it rather suits me.' I said, pulling it in different directions. I settled for the peak sightly off to the left behind my head and pulled my hair around to the side. Kellin nodded and smiled, agreeing with me.

'Hey, Darcy. Do you want to go somewhere? I don't want to waste a nice day just sitting around on some grass.' Kellin stated, swinging his cap so it was back to front again.

'Sure, where would you like to go?' I asked him, feeling excitedly nervous about spending the day just us two again.

'You want to find a park?' He grinned, pushing himself up off the floor.

I nodded, smiling up at him and he held out his hand for me to grab onto. He pulled me up from the grass effortlessly.

He kept hold of my hand and pulled me closer to his side. 'Guys, we're gonna go for a walk. I have my phone if anyone needs me.' Kellin told anyone listening.

'OK, babe.' Jesse called to him, giving his a creepy smile. 'I'll miss you, hurry back...not you, Darcy. You can stay out longer.' Jesse then said.

'Oh, I'm hurt. Make sure your sunburn isn't too bad, I don't want to get tempted and accidentally trip and hit it.' I grinned and skipped away, Kellin right beside me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked =]
You probably get sick of reading this bit, but thank you ever so much for commenting, subscribing and recommending, makes this girl very happy.