Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Seventeen

I made my way back to the venue, it was getting a little darker by this point and I made a few wrong turns. Being me I refused to ask for directions so I pulled up a map on my phone and followed it back that way. We were always parked behind the back of the venues so I didn't have to walk by the large queue of people that had formed while I'd been away, I just crept my way onto the bus so no one had to see me.

'And just where have you been?' Annabell asked, sitting crossed legged on a chair in the kitchen. Turns out I couldn't just creep my way anywhere. 'I've been worried sick! I tried calling but your phone kept putting me through the voice-mail. What were you doing?' She asked, standing up and walking towards me.

'I just went for a walk. My friend Lola called, just to say hello. I had a quick chat with her and came straight back, its no big deal.' I told Annabell, walking past and ducking out of the way of her evil glares.

'Yeah, well next time let someone know. If anything happens to you out here, its our necks. We don't want to lose you, Darcy.' Annabell sounded concerned now and again, guilt rose up.

'I'm sorry, do you think I could make it up to you?' I asked, a sly smile on my face.

'And how do you suppose you'll do that?' She asked, raising her eyebrow and placing a hand on her hip. I threw my bag into my bunk and ran to the front of the bus, pressing the button to lift the side of the bus.

'Help me grab my case.' I called to Annabell, who happily followed behind and pulled down my multi-coloured case. I unzipped the side of it and pulled out two large plastic bags, making a clattering noise as I did so.

'Oh my God! What surprises have you brought?' Annabell jumped on the spot and clapped her hands together. I quickly zipped my case back up and Annabell helped me place it back into the bus. I carried the bags inside and closed the side again and took a seat in the kitchen. Annabell following about an inch behind.

'While I was at the airport, I spotted some great bargains I couldn't pass up.' I explained. 'It was buy one get one half price on Sambuca, so I bought a black and a green one.' I grinned at Annabell, her face lighting up. 'I've had a rough day today so I feel like getting rather drunk. How about you?' I asked, shaking both bottles in her direction.

'Are you kidding me? Of course I want to! We haven't had a good drink since me, you and Ella drank those bottles of wine.' Annabell was very excited about the prospect of getting drunk, it brushed off onto me also.

'How about a few now? I know you have to do merch but I'll help. I just want to get merry.' I fluttered my eyes at her, hoping she'd say yes, but really there was no need, she was already hunting around for some shot glasses.

'Will these do?' She asked, pulling out two small tumblers from one of the cupboards.

'Indeed they will.' I replied and twisted off the cap of the chilli flavoured Sambuca. The smell wasn't too pungent to be honest, it was just the flavour that warmed up the throat and made it feel like it was on fire.

'So, what shall we cheers to?' Annabell asked, holding up her shot of green liquid.

'The first good drink of the tour?' I suggested. She nodded and tapped her glass off my own. We both swallowed it down in one, making the same disgusted face as we did so.

'Wow, that's stronger than I remember it being.' Annabell remarked, placing her glass on the table top. 'How about another?' She hushed her tone as if to be sneaky about it.

'What can it harm?' I grinned and poured us another. Again, we drank it down in one and coughed up at the strength of it catching our throats.

'Well, before we get carried away, lets go do merch.' Annabell called out, linking her arm with mine and made her way for the exit. The two shots weren't a lot but I could already feel them making their way around my system, sending happy signals everywhere.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a short filler, another later.
Also I have a question to everyone reading. I've written a lot of this so far and I was wondering if you'd either like a long story, and when I say long it will be pretty long, or if you'd rather me do a sequel for when she gets back home etc to break it down.
I'm not sure which way I'm leaning yet so I thought if anyone had an opinion, I'm glad to hear it.
Also, thank you for the comments and what not, appreciate it.