Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Eighteen

As usual their set went off without a glitch. They were just getting better and stronger each time they played and I couldn't stop myself from beaming with pride.

I didn't stand to the side of the stage with Ella at all that night though, I didn't want her to say anything else regarding Kellin and I, instead I stayed with Annabell, helping her with the merch for the over excited and pushy kids all wanting their shirts and hoodies at once.

As the show neared its end, Annabell and I cleared away some of the merch back into boxes so there wasn't a whole lot to tidy up once everyone had left.

'So, how drunk do you plan on getting tonight?' Annabell asked as she stacked up the last box.

'Well I don't want to pass out, or throw up, so maybe just extra razzed and stop when I feel my stomach fighting with me.' I hadn't had a good drink in a while. As much as I hated to admit it, Rob hated me going out without him so I was rarely out.

'Well I don't care if I throw up, who I throw up on or if I pass out in the street, I want to be off the planet drunk.' Just the look on Annabell's face built up the excitement inside of me. I knew tonight was going to take my mind off everything.

***

Annabell, Jimmy, Gus and myself were already on the boys' bus setting up the drinks station ready for them getting back. Jimmy and Gus had bought the alcohol during the show and were already drinking their fourth beer. They didn't plan on getting overly drunk but wanted to relax just as much as we did.

Annabell had suggested we have some more shots, just in case they all disappeared when everyone got back to the bus. I wasn't about to object so I let her pour us two more each and a cup of vodka and red-bull. In all honesty I didn't favour vodka, I was more of a Malibu person, but I wasn't about to be picky.

'Lets get this party started!' I heard Justin shout at he jumped onto the bus. Everyone else followed, making the bus feel even smaller than the one I was staying on and that was saying something.

The guys they had brought on tour with them had also joined us. I felt rather ignorant really since I'd not taken the time to get to know them, but if I did, I would no doubt confuse them in my article so it was easier to just say hi, learn a few names and leave it at that. My shyness pushed its way up front anyway so I was never going to get any further than that.

Ella emerged at the back of the line and motioned me to come towards her. I felt the contents of my rather empty stomach start to swirl, I could only imagine a bad conversation coming out of this.

I squeezed my way through everyone, trying not to knock their drinks out of their hands as I did so.

'Yes?' I asked, trying not to sound snappy.

'Can I have a quick word? Outside?' She said, already half way down the stairs of the bus. I nodded reluctantly and followed her, downing most of my drink as I went. If she was going to make me have the conversation with Kellin, I wanted to have it drunk, mainly so I could forget about it or deny it.

She was shifting from foot to foot and running her hands through her hair, in the dim lights of the bus I could see that her eyes were a little red, as if she'd been crying or rubbing at them none stop.

'Are you alright?' I asked, stepping towards her so I could see her face properly.

'Jack spoke to me earlier, just before their show started. He told me he heard you crying hysterically and that it was because you were homesick and stressed, but I know that's not true and I know its because of how I spoke to you. I feel absolutely terrible, I didn't mean to make you cry like that.' Ella started sobbing and wiping away fallen tears.

'Oh Ella, don't cry, please. I wasn't crying because of you. I know how much I've messed up and messed with Kellin. I know I need to come clean but I don't want to ruin our friendship. I cant lose how close we are. I haven't felt close to my boyfriend in years and because Kellin is everything I need from Rob, I need to keep him close.' At this point I was also in tears, spilling out my heart to a woman I hardly knew but took me in like a daughter.

'You do know we need to have a long talk, about everything. Not tonight, but we will talk. I wont pressure you into telling Kellin, we'll work that out. But for now, I don't want either of you to get hurt and I don't want anyone else getting dragged down in it either.' Ella explained.

'I know. Can we hug?' I asked, holding out my arms. Ella happily embraced me just as Justin stuck his head out of the door.

'Shot time! Get in here and stop being recluses!' He yelled to us. We both laughed and sorted our selves out, rubbing our faces and sniffling up the contents of our noses, how attractive. I finished off the small amount left in my cup and made my way to the bus, following close behind Ella.

'There you two are, I was beginning to feel you'd abandoned me with this bunch of animals!' Annabell said, hand over her heart in mock horror.

'Not a chance. Now pass me a drink.' Ella beamed, squishing past everyone in her way.

'Are you OK?' Kellin asked, pushing his way through everyone and standing close to me.

'Yeah I'm fine. Ella was upset, rubbed off on me, I'm sensitive like that.' I chuckled, trying to push him in a different direction of conversation.

'Well as long as you're both OK, I'm happy.' He kissed the top of my head much like he usually did and stood close by my side. Justin passed around the shots and Annabell handed me another vodka and red-bull.

'Everyone raise those shots!' Justin called out. Everyone lifted their hands, being careful as not to spill a drop.
'We're toasting this to our wonderful Darcy for bringing this delicious alcohol for us all to forget who we are for a night, and to everyone here for making this a kick ass tour so far!' Justin's words made me smile. I did want to forget who I was for a night.

We all cheered and downed our shot, the warm liquid made my throat burn and I immediately wanted another. Maybe I'd allow myself to get off the planet drunk with Annabell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it's a little crappy, I'll maybe update again later on tonight.
Also, thank you for the feedback on what I should do with this story. At first I did think a sequel would be better, but if I don't ramble on so much, a long story will do nicely...but we'll see =]
Thanks again my dears.