Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Nineteen

'Darcy, are you gonna throw up yet?' Jesse asking, swirling a tumbler around in front of my face.

Jesse and I were the final two people left out of both our groups who hadn't yet thrown up. Jesse thought it was a great idea to get back and Ella for saying they were yet to prove they were the stronger sex and Jesse just wanted to make me suffer because...well that's what he did.

Ella, Annabell and I were in one team, Jesse, Justin and Gabe on the other. Jack was pouring out shots so they were equal and one by one we all had to drink what ever he poured without being able to wash it down with anything.

We had drank all sorts so far. Ella survived four shots, the black Sambuca I had bought being her downfall. She'd ran to the bathroom to throw up, blaming her being older than the rest of us and not being able to stomach it as well. Gabe lasted six, Gin throwing him off and bringing everything right back up.

Justin and Annabell were able to stomach eight before Jack's mixture of vodka and milk turned their stomachs, they both fought to get the bathroom, Annabell wining forcing Justin to throw up his stomach contents outside.

'I'm feeling alright actually, how about you?' I asked Jesse, trying to sound confident but fearing I was about to vomit all over him.

We were both up to shot number ten. I wasn't feeling great to be honest and I knew I was going to be ill in the morning, but I was having fun, I wasn't about to stop for anyone.

'Well, let's see who can handle this, we both drink at the same time.' Jesse said, holing his tumbler up ready to drink. Jack had decided to make the tenth shot a larger one so mixed vodka with Sambuca and a little hit of gin. It smelt awful in the glass but I raised it up anyway.

'You don't have to drink that you know, we wont be mad.' Ella said, twisting her face a little at the thought of me having to drink the concoction.

'No, its fine, I can do it.' I replied, smiling towards Jesse.

'I feel sick just watching this.' Kellin commented, leaning back in his chair and holding his stomach. Everyone was all gathered around with pretty much the same look on their faces. They were all holding in air, puffing out their cheeks as if they were going to be sick themselves.

'Lets just do this and get it over with. I want to win!' Jesse yelled in excitement.

'On the count of three then.' Jack stated. 'One...two...three.' As soon as he said three we both knocked down our drinks, I tried not to let any spill down my face as, according to the rules, it meant I was cheating and got disqualified.

Jesse and I placed our glasses down onto the table at the same time, Jesse coughing a little and holding his stomach. I on the other hand could feel the vomit start to rise so I took deep breaths and forced it to stay down.

'Oh wow, are you both really not going to be sick?' Gabe asked, leaning in closer to the both of us.

'I'm good. It's staying down nicely.' I told him, swallowing hard on the bile that was rising.

'I-I think-' Just then Jesse cut himself off and ran towards the bathroom. After that all we could hear was the sound of him vomiting up everything he'd just drank, coughing every now and then to stop himself choking. Everyone in the bus then cheered at the sound of him throwing up and sending praise my way.

'It looks like we are the stronger sex, at least in the stomach area!' Ella beamed, jumping up and down and doing some kind of crazy victory dance.

'How does failure taste, Jesse?' Annabell then called over to the bathroom, laughing a little.

'Fuck you, Annabell! It tastes like shit!' Jesse then said and immediately threw up again.

'I suppose someone needs to go comfort him.' Justin stated, looking around the room. No one offered so he threw his hands in the air. 'Fine, Jesse, I'll come hold your hair back.' He called and made his way to the bathroom, a few others from their support band following to mock Jesse as he hunched over the toilet.

'I need some air. All I can smell is vomit.' I mumbled, pushing myself up from my seated position. As soon as I was upright I felt myself getting extremely light headed. I stumbled a little into the chair and clutched onto Jack's arm as he was the closest person to me.

'You need some help down the stairs?' He questioned, holding onto my arm, smirking at my drunken state.

'Unfortunately, yes, I do.' I jutted out my bottom lip, sad that I couldn't even walk on my own.

'You held up well doll. We love you for that!' I heard Annabell call to me as I made my way to the front of the bus and down the stairs, Jack not letting his grip go on my arm.
♠ ♠ ♠
A game I don't recommend.
Hope you liked =]
Thank you for the comments and such, it really does give me more motivation that I already have to update for you lot.