Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Two

After another half hour or so of driving we finally reached our destination. Ella pulled up outside of a large building, with a full glass front so you could pretty much see everything going on inside. There was a large tour bus pulled up outside and a smaller version parked beside it.

'You nervous yet?' Ella asked, removing her seatbelt and turning her gaze to face me.

'I've been nervous since I found out I was coming here.' I replied, my breath getting caught in my throat.

She patted me on the shoulder and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

'You‘ll be fine kiddo, don't worry about anything. They're good guys, they'll take good care of you.' Another squeeze of my shoulder and she jumped down from the Jeep and walked to the back to pull out my cases.

I jumped out too, throwing my bag over my shoulder and clutching onto the file she had prepared for me.

'Let me help with those.' I said, walking over to her and grabbing a case from the back. I set it on the ground and pulled up the handle so I could pull it along easier, Ella doing the same with my other one.

'Follow me.' She grinned and waltzed off, wheeling my case along behind her.

I did as she said and followed her to the smaller of the two buses.

'Welcome to you new home for the next six months.' Ella beamed, holding out her arms to present it to me.

'Jimmy, can you lift the side?' She called to the front of the bus. Just then the side of the bus slowly started to lift to reveal a few cases already neatly stacked inside. She bundled mine in with ease, filling the rest of the space.

'You seem almost professional at throwing heavy cases around.' I said causing Ella to turn and face me, cocking a hip and resting her hand on it.

'Honey, when you live with a bunch of men who get a thrill out of competing against you to prove they're the stronger sex, you have to get used to it.' She replied. 'They‘ve yet to prove it though.' She grinned madly.

I chuckled and watched as she walked to the front of the bus, the motioned me to follow when she reached the door.

'Come see where you live, Darcy.' She called and I did a small jog towards her and followed her up onto the bus.

'Hey Gus, where the guys at? Still not finished?' Ella questioned a short, middle aged man who was sat reading a paper.

'Still finishing up their interview. Came to keep Jimmy company.' He replied, pointing his thumb in the direction of the man who had just opened up the side of the bus for Ella.

She nodded and walked by him, stealing a few chips that were poking out of the front of the packet he had on the small table beside him.

'You have to excuse how small it is in here. Everything is pretty much touching and personal space is limited, I hope you're OK with that.' Ella told me almost apologetically.

'I don't mind. I don't really have my own space back home so I'm used to this kind of living environment.' I explained. She gave a weak smile and cocked her head only slightly before showing me down the narrow isle of the bus.

'Well up front is the kitchen area, down the two sides we're at now are the bunks, I sleep here,' she pointed to a bunk on the bottom left side, 'Annabell who does merch sleeps above me, Jimmy has claimed the top bunk on the other side so you sleep down here facing me.' Ella chirped pointing to the bottom right hand side.

'That's fine and dandy with me.' I was grateful really, I was never good trying to climb up to things so each night would have been a struggle getting to bed.

'Down this way is a small and I mean small, bathroom. Just enough space for a toilet, sink and mirror. We don't dump in there though, and we shower when and if we can at venues.' Ella stopped and thought for a moment.

'I've just realised how unpleasant I'm making this sound. Please don't be alarmed, we have copious amounts of baby wipes.' I laughed at how appalled of herself she sounded.

'Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere. I'm more than sure I can cope.' I reassured her.

She let out a small sigh of relief and wiped none existent sweat from her brow.

'To continue then, the living room area is at the bottom through that small door and that, Darcy, is the end of your tour.' Ella shrugged and placed both hands on her hips. She looked at me for a moment and did a little shake with her head.

'Sooo...what do you think?' She asked. Clearly she had been waiting for me to say something, I'm just a little to docile to pick up on it.

'I like it. It's a nice change from the same four walls I'm used to living in.' I sounded like I was trying too hard to be genuine, but it was the truth.

'Well I'm glad.' She replied and side hugged me in the small space we had. Just then we heard noise from outside, excited chatter, the opening and closing of doors.

'Ooh they must be done.' Ella clapped and skipped her way to the front of the bus. It was nice to see how excited she got over her job.

'Darcy, come meet the dudes you'll be hanging with this summer.' Ella chirped and made her way off the bus. I set my file down on my bunk and followed. She was stood outside of the larger tour bus, her hand on the handle of the door.

All it took was one swift pull and my summer was starting, I could feel the contents of my stomach start to rise. Nervous didn't even cover it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked.
I know it's a little slow to start, but it's going to pick up soon, promise.
Also, I'd like to thank foreverisallthatineed for the comment and the few that have subscribed. Very grateful.