Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Twenty Eight

'So what happened? How did the conversation end?' Annabell asked. She had practically fled the venue to come and talk to me because she said Kellin was singing rather angrily and not being himself on stage. I'd had to explain to her over and over what we'd spoke about and what had happened but she couldn't seem to understand it.

'He knows I'm in a relationship with Rob. After I told him he left. That's how it ended. I don't know how to fix this. I don't want to ruin their tour and I don't want anything to be awkward, maybe it's for the best if I leave...' I trailed off. I didn't want to leave, but it was the cowardly thing to do, the only thing I was good at.

'No, you are going no where. You have to talk with him in the morning, you need to give him a chance to cool off and get out his frustration and when he seems calm, you need to take that moment. Just promise me you wont leave.' Annabell was practically begging.

'I wont leave, but I don't want to talk to him either. I don't want to see the hurt look on his face like earlier. He told me what his ex did to him, I don't want to be like her.' I was so sick of crying and feeling down, but recently, it was all I was able to do.

'You are nothing like her, but you need to be the bigger person and sit with him. Just explain what was going on and what you were feeling. Kellin's a reasonable dude, he should be OK.' I wanted to believe Annabell so much, but I couldn't see anything good coming from a conversation with him.

One week later

I still hadn't spoken to Kellin, he refused to stay in the same place as me for longer than he had to. He never said anything, but every time I entered his tour bus he would leave, or if we were all hanging out he would make the excuse to go off on a walk.

I had tried to talk to him the morning after but he couldn't look at me. He shifted around nervously and told me he had things to do and we'd talk later...later still hadn't arrived. It hadn't really affected anyone else though, which I was glad of. I was still close with Gabe and Jack was always there for me as a brother. Justin was still Justin and Jesse still couldn't have a normal conversation with me. It was all OK though because the last thing I wanted was for people to take sides and not speak to one another.

Annabell on the other hand had taken my side even though she shouldn't have. She knew the whole story and kept forgetting Kellin knew pretty much nothing. She thought he was being too stubborn for his own good, I had to remind her every so often that he was being a rational human being.

Ella was trying her best not to get involved but I often overheard her talking to Kellin, asking him to just speak to me and making him promise he wasn't going back to the way he was a few year back. He promised her he wasn't and she left it at that, obviously trusting him enough that he was telling the truth.

Losing the friendship Kellin and I had and losing how close I was with him threw me back into my reality that I was still stuck in a relationship with Rob. When I was with Kellin, I could ignore all of that because he showed me the affection Rob didn't and it made me realise I didn't have to be unhappy any more. He showed me that yes, other people can like me and yes, people can still be affectionate with me, but now that was gone, I was miserable again and it was all my own fault.

Karma had caught up with me.

I was currently sat on the bottom step of the bus sulking alone since Annabell and Ella had to sort out merch stock and it wasn't something I could help with and Kellin was enjoying himself with everyone. He was actually smiling and joining in their game of football so I didn't want to pull him away from that. Whether he was genuinely happy or not didn't matter, he wasn't alone which is all I cared about.

'I just need to go to the store, I'll be back in a bit.' I heard Jesse say to everyone. They all gave him a wave and carried on their game.

I shot up from my seat and darted towards him. 'Jesse, can I come?' I quickly asked. The last thing I wanted to do was sit alone all day so a walk with Jesse filled up at least twenty minutes.

'Sure Darcy. As long as you walk on the opposite side of the street. I don't want people to think I hang around with you or anything.' He shot, smiling at me.

'Well you're going to have to suffer the humiliation of walking with me today, I might even hold your hand to make it worse.' I stepped closer to him and he did a small run, shoving his hands into his pockets.

'You will do no such thing. I'm not falling under your charms too.' He replied, his comment hurt a little to hear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Keep your eyes peeled, another update is coming in like...two seconds :D
Thank you so much for you comments and thank you for subscribing and recommending, I really do appreciate them, it makes me happy to know you lot are enjoying this.