Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Thirty Five

'Justin, do you want to be kicked out before we even check in?' Ella scolded, dragging him off of Gabe. Justin had Gabe in a headlock ever since they'd stepped off the bus because of a minor argument over who had drank the last carton of juice.

'Well if that were to happen it would make everything a whole lot easier than having to pack up and check out again.' Justin quipped, bearing a grin at Ella. She shook her head at him and warned him and Gabe to cease fighting until they were at least out of view.

I had only been informed that we were staying in a hotel in California when we pulled up outside of it. As they were playing two shows that week at different venues, Ella had decided to make the stay comfortable for the whole week and book a few rooms.

It was going to make for a nice change for everyone, not having to be cooped up on a bus and lying extra straight in the small bunks, it was also going to be nice to be able to have a shower without being rushed out of venues or fearing Justin was going to throw something at you as you covered yourself with a dirty shower curtain.

Yes, he had in fact thrown a frog he'd found into my shower after one of their shows. He thought it was hilarious, I on the other hand jumped around like a girl, slipped and bashed my head off the wall. It was the least fun I'd had and Justin had to apologise over and over.

'OK then, listen up.' Ella called to everyone, gathering us all together after she'd collected all of the key cards from the front desk. 'Kellin, Jesse and Jack, you're in one room, Gabe and Justin, you two in another.' Justin beamed over at Gabe more than likely over joyed that he could continue to attack him. 'Jimmy and Gus, you have a room to share and Darcy, Annabell and I have one also.' She handed out the key cards between everyone and informed us we were all on the same floor so she could keep an eye on all of us.

We made our way to the elevators, rolling our cases along behind and waited for one to reach the main floor we were stood on. I hated elevators with a passion. I didn't like to be closed in and feared they would get stuck between floors like they did the last time I used one. The last time I was in one I was thirteen and lived in a hell hole of a block of flats with my parents on the eleventh floor.

'Ella, I really cant go in one of those, can I take the stairs?' I asked her, backing away, reeling at the memory.

'Are you sure? We're only on the fifth floor, it wont take too long.' She stated, stepping towards me a little.

'I'm positive. Please can I just take the stairs?' I practically begged her.

'Of course, let me take your case, I'll see you up there. Floor five, room 223.' Ella replied, taking my case from me and giving me a weak smile. She then handed me the key card and I nodded and started for the stairs, catching Kellin's concerned gaze as I took a quick look in his direction. It still pained me to look at him and not be able to speak. I didn't care how much he wanted to ignore me, I was going to try again with him.

I made my way up the first lot of stairs and could hear everyone below fighting to be in the first free elevator that arrived. I chuckled at the noise they were making and continued to climb the stairs. It was a very nice hotel and I couldn't have been more grateful towards Ella for booking it. The red, carpeted stairs squared around the building, splitting off along a long, narrow corridor on each floor and continuing up all fifteen floors.

I finally made it to floor five and began to walk along the corridor. I scanned each door number looking for the room I'd be staying in for the week. I heard a faint bell ring from behind me and I turned around to see Justin dart out of the elevator that I had just walked by, Gabe close behind. Annabell and Jack followed but instead of running towards me like excited children, they kept a slow walk.

'Out of the way, Darcy, I don't want to run you down.' Justin yelled in my direction. I laughed at him and pinned myself against the wall as he went running by, his suitcase rolling along behind. Gabe followed giving me a quick smile as he went.

'What have they had to eat?' I questioned Annabell and Jack, laughing.

'God only knows. They seemed pretty calm on the bus.' Annabell shrugged. 'I apologise about that too, I hope you weren't too lonely on the way here.' The guilt on her face was evident about opting to stay with Ella and the guys.

'Don't worry about it. I sat and talked with Jimmy the whole way, I wasn't lonely at all.' I smiled, trying to reassure her I was OK with it. 'How was Kellin?' I asked them both, they just glanced at each other then at me.

'He's trying his best not to slip back into the way he was. He promised Ella he wouldn't but he is pretty miserable.' Jack told me. I knew they didn't want to blame me for how he was acting, I could see it in their facial expressions and hear it in their tone, but I knew I was to blame, there was no other reason for him to be that way.

'I'm sorry.' Was all I could say and continued to walk ahead of them both, still scanning the door numbers. I didn't want them to say it wasn't my fault and that I shouldn't blame myself because I knew it was all down to me and it just made me angry at everyone trying to make me feel better about something I could have prevented.

'Wait up, we're here.' I then heard Ella call down the hallway. Annabell and Jack stopped but I continued on walking. Kellin would have been with them and I didn't want to join them in a tight walk up the corridor. Instead I ran down the corridor as soon as a rounded the corner. I was getting close to finding my room since the numbers were getting higher. After sprinting towards the end I finally found room 223.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update times are good times!
Hope you liked.
Thank you for the comments and such also, you lot are amazing for still reading this.