Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Thirty Six

I slid the key card into the slot and pulled down on the handle and pushed open the door. The room was luxury compared to the bus we'd been living on. The walls were a soft mint green colour which suited the emerald green carpet nicely. In the living area there was a large black leather sofa and two single black, leather chairs. A glass table sat in the middle of them and a large TV sat inside a wooden cabinet.

The room split off into three different areas, two doorways on one side, one on the other. A large bay window sat central to the room, looking out onto the streets below.

'Wow, isn't this gorgeous.' I whipped my head around to see Ella and Annabell standing in the doorway. 'I didn't expect it to be so fancy.' Ella then said, making her way into the room, pulling along my case and her own, Annabell following.

'Lets explore!' Annabell beamed and ran to one of the doorways. 'This room has a double bed!' We heard her call from inside one of the rooms. She darted back out and ran to another doorway before Ella and I even had a chance to look. 'And this one is a single room.' She then called. I raced her to the last doorway and stepped inside.

'This is the bathroom.' I then called and Annabell and Ella joined me. It was an extra large bathroom to say the least. The bath took up half of the room and a shower cubical was in the other corner. A toilet and sink sat behind the door in their own little room.

'Isn't this nice!' Annabell clapped her hands together and jumped up and down. The excitement they got from rooms like this proved to me how much they were on the road. Simple luxuries like a shower or comfortable bed were all they asked for.

'Well, as there is no show tonight I booked a table downstairs for everyone. We haven't had one of our family nights yet so I thought it would be nice.' Ella told Annabell and I as we made our way back into the main room.

'Look at you, pulling out all the stops.' Annabell teased and nudged Ella's arm.

'Well everyone's worked so hard so I thought we all needed some kind of treat.' She smiled back, shrugging a little. 'But first, to unpack.' She pointed her finger in the air as some kind of command and pulled up her suitcase. 'Since I've known Annabell here a long time, she and I can share the double bed, you can have the single room to yourself.' Ella piped up.

'Are you sure? I can always make a bed out of a sofa, I really don't mind.' I offered, knowing my idea would be shot down immediately.

'Don't be silly, Darcy. We don't mind. Now go to your room, unpack, change and we'll head outside and see what there is to do around here.' Ella beamed and made her way to her room, Annabell following. I did as she said and wheeled my case into the single room.

It was more than I could have imagined. Yes it was only small, with enough room for a large single bed, a dresser and a wardrobe but it was my own space. I never had something that was just mine, not even for a week. I sat down on the edge of the bed and inhaled a little, taking in everything. I sounded pathetic, I knew I did, getting over emotional about a hotel room, but it was something I had longed for since I was a teenager, my own room , to decorate with my belongings, to make personal and private. I was going to make the most of having my own room for the week, I wasn't going to take it for granted.

I pulled out my dresses and shoes and all of my other items of clothing and placed them all in the wardrobe. I set out my hairbrush and shower necessities on my dresser. I never really wore much make up, only some eye-liner and mascara if there was some kind of special occasion, so my make-up back was tiny but there was no harm in placing that on too. I wanted everything on show, just for me, to make it feel like a home.

When I was finished, I pulled on a new pair of ripped, blue skinny jeans and grabbed a white vest with Anthem Made written on it. I slipped on my converse over a pair of cupcake socks and threw my purse, phone, keys and notebooks into my bag. I clipped my new cap onto the hook on the strap and left my room, meeting Annabell and Ella in the main living area.

'We all set to go?' Ella asked, standing from her seat. Annabell and I replied 'yes' in unison and we all left the room. When we arrived in the lobby area where we were previously given our key cards, the guys were already stood around waiting bar Jimmy and Gus who had decided to go on their own day out.

'Christ, how long does it take a woman to throw on some clothes?' Jesse sighed, throwing his hands in the air. 'Its not like you need to impress anyone because, well, let's face it, everyone will already be staring at me to even notice.' He grinned and flipped his hair over his shoulder.

'Yeah, they all stare at the lack of effort you make. Everyone shakes their head in disappointment after you've walked away.' I shot at him, not meaning to say the words out loud.

'Whoa now, looks like little Darcy is back.' Jesse commented, ruffling up my hair as I walked by. I hadn't really made any effort to shoot sly remarks at him or argue back like I usually did, I just sat and took it because I couldn't think about anything else but Kellin.

'That I am, little one.' I patted his crotch and proceeded to run out of the building, not wanting to suffer what Jesse would bring. I heard a few laughs and slaps of high fives as I went, and Jesse telling me to watch myself. I ran to the bottom of the steps and poked my tongue out at him as he followed, I glanced in Kellin's direction to see him smiling and shaking his head a little.

Maybe things were going to be OK with us.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just cant control myself when it comes to updating. I struggle to make you wait too long. I want everyone to know what I already know! But you'll be there soon.
Hope you liked =]