Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Thirty Eight

As predicted I didn't last very long, I even tried using two hands to pull the mechanical arm my way but to no avail. Justin went second and of course, he won, Ella managed to win with ease to the shock of everyone else. Jesse and Jack also won then proceeded to flex their muscles some more. After Annabell also failed we knew we had already lost but Gabe and Kellin were still to go.

'Your turn, Gabe, lets see who has the puny arms.' Kellin taunted, and stood with his arms folded next to Gabe. He stepped up to the machine and I slotted in a coin.

'You can do this Gabe, lets make it a full house!' Jesse called, patting him roughly on the back. The machine started up and pushed on Gabe's arm a little, he forced it back but after putting all of his strength into it, it pinned him down.

'Boom!' Kellin cheered, 'My turn!' Then he stood where Gabe had previously been and waited for me to slot in the coin. He looked at me for a split second and smiled, then looked straight ahead. 'Coin me up, baby.' He grinned and I did so, butterflies fluttering around my stomach.

It started up and much like it had with Gabe, pushed his arm back a little but he refused to go down. You could see the struggle on his face but he wouldn't give up. After a few more seconds of pushing, he finally pinned it down and jumped up and down, pointing at Gabe.

'Puny arms? I think not!' He beamed. He then turned and double high fived Ella, then Annabell then turned to face me, his arms still up in the air, a smile on his face. 'You gonna leave me hanging?' He flashed me one of his toothy grins and I almost buckled at the knees. I slapped both of his hands and he the jumped towards the guys, poking fun at Gabe.

'OK then, settle down boys, we need to go back to the hotel. The table is booked for seven and I want everyone there on time.' Ella stated and made her way to the exit, everyone else following.

'At least he's talking to you.' Annabell then piped up in my ear, linking me as I walked.

'I know. It's a start.' I smiled. I didn't want to jinx anything so I didn't say much on the matter. Maybe he still wasn't happy with me but spoke to me for the sake of the tour and everybody else. Maybe he was going to be glad to see the back of me when I left. I couldn't help but think the worst because if that was the case, I wouldn't be too upset about it.

'I told you, you both needed to clear your heads, spend time apart because when you do finally sit down and have a conversation, its gonna turn out a lot better.' I knew Annabell was right, she was always right, as was Lola and I felt guilty for not speaking to her in so long.

It was mid-night back home so I didn't dare text her, I'd wait until morning and update her on what was happening so far. She would always point me in the right direction of things so I couldn't wait to tell her Kellin and I seemed to be looking up.

***

I had been sat waiting in the living room area of our room for about an hour, ready and waiting to go. I had opted for a red and black stripy dress with gold buttons on the shoulders. I'd teamed it with a pair of thin black tights and my black and burgundy vans. I'd left my wavy hair to fall over my shoulders and down my back and I'd only applied a small amount of eye make up and that was me ready.

Ella and Annabell on the other hand liked to go all out. They were constantly on the road so when they got a chance to get dressed up, they made the most of it. Annabell had been through five different outfits before settling on a coral coloured pencil skirt and a white fitted top. She teamed them with a pair of black wedged heels, a black clutch bag and necklace and styled her short bob neatly around her face. The bright red lipstick and dark eye make-up set off her features and made her look more beautiful than I thought she could be.

Ella had chosen a fitted, turquoise, peplum style dress which she wore with a pair of black heels and cardigan. Her make-up was kept to a minimum. She'd styled her hair so it fell in waves but she pinned some of it up at the side of her head.

They were both adding finishing touches to their outfits and make-up when I heard a slight knock on the door. I made my way over and pulled it open, pleasantly surprised to see Kellin stood there, shifting awkwardly from foot to foot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Because the previous chapter...was slow, another!
If I feel extra nice later I'll update again.
Enjoy my lovelies.