Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Forty Six

Kellin persuaded me to go back to the hotel and show my face to stop Ella from having a heart attack. She'd already called me but didn't believe I was OK until I showed my face.

We cut through the amusement park we were in the day before and Kellin insisted on winning me the largest stuffed toy he could, instead I ended up with a pocket sized frog toy but I loved it just the same. We called him Jeremy and he was the first thing to make me smile.

'Kellin, can we do one thing before we leave?' I asked him, turning back to face the beach.

'Sure, what is it?' He asked, following my gaze.

Instead of telling him I took his hand in mine and kept Jeremy in the other and made my way towards the water.
When we were close enough to the shore I inhaled and slipped the bracelet off my wrist. I was no longer the brightest star in Rob's life nor did I need a constant reminder of him.

'Can you throw this away for me? I have a poor throw and I want it as far away as possible.' I told Kellin, handing it to him.

'Would love to.' He grinned and took the bracelet from me. He took a step back, drew back his arm then threw it as hard as he could. We both watched it as it soared through the air and dropped down. It hit the water a little way out and floated for a few moments before sinking.

'It's a start. Thank you.' I smiled and Kellin held my hand in his.

'My pleasure.' He replied and kissed my forehead. He then led me off the beach and we took a slow walk back to the hotel.

***

'Darcy! Where have you been?!' Ella asked as I entered the hotel room we were sharing. Everyone was there with her, relaxing as soon as they saw me.

'I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cause so much distress.' I told her, happily relaxing into the hug she had offered.

'Well you did, we've been out of our minds!' Gabe piped up, scorning me a little then looking guilty for doing so.

'I know. It was just a rash decision. I promise, it wont happen again, I swear.' I told them being serious. I had no reason to run off again, everything was out in the open, I had no more secrets I wanted to hide.

'Why did you run, Darcy? Not that I was worried or anything.' Jesse said, looking as cool and calm as he always did.

'Don't lie, Jesse. You were as worried as everyone else.' Annabell shot, slapping his shoulder.

'You don't have to talk about it. You owe these douche bags nothing.' Kellin reassured me, probably not wanting me to get upset again.

'No fair! You know!' Justin huffed. I knew he wasn't just being nosey, none of them were. But they wanted to help and make sure I was OK so I walked to my room to get my laptop. I started it up from where it had sent itself to sleep and as soon as it loaded the image was still there on the screen where I'd left it.

I swallowed hard, forcing the cries to stay down and the tears to stay in. I walked back into the main room everyone had gathered in and set my laptop down on the table. They all gathered around to look at it.

'Oh my god...is that Rob?' Annabell quickly asked, looking over at me. I nodded, not trusting my voice box.
She ran at me, her arms wide ready to embrace me.

'I'm so sorry.' She whispered into my ear and stroked my hair. 'You don't need someone like that in your life. He isn't worth being sad over.' She then said and pulled away to look at me. 'You're going to be OK. I know you are.' She winked and rubbed my arms and stood by my side.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to see Pierce The Veil tonight so I wont be updating again today. Buuut, I'll update tomorrow as I'm off work.
Thank you all for your lovely comments, hope you liked.