Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Forty Seven

I watched as everyone scrutinised the picture of him with his face stuck to the girl he'd been dating. I couldn't even believe how I hadn't picked up on anything. He hadn't even hinted towards it, there were no signs or anything. I felt sick to my stomach to think of it.

'You don't need him.' Justin spoke up from his seated position in front of my laptop. Everyone else was gathered next to him or perched on the armrests of the chairs. 'Kellin is way prettier. This Rob is a jerk, I don't know what you saw in him.' He then continued. I glanced at Kellin who was still staring at the screen.

'Yeah, I agree with Justin. I don't like Rob.' Gabe told me, glancing up at me. I smiled at their words, not wanting to say anything on the matter just yet.

In all honesty, Rob wasn't my usual type. He was tall and stocky with a shaven head. He had very rugged features and an awful attitude when he wanted, but I think when we first met he was the total opposite of what I thought he would have been. He was sweet and charming and showered me with affection. I looked past his face and exterior and fell in love with him.

Just then my phone started to ring again, the room went silent and everyone looked up at me, a questioning look on their faces. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to see Rob's name flash across the screen.

'Is that him?' Annabell asked, peering over at my phone.

'Yup, he caught Lola taking to his girlfriend. He probably wants to deny everything. I've told her not to tell him I know. I want him to tell me.' I stated, just staring at my screen. 'Please don't speak, I want to hear what he has to say.' I told everyone and answered the call, putting it on loud speaker so I didn't have to repeat the conversation.

'Hi.' Was all I could manage to say to him.

'Hey babe, I thought you were never going to pick up, I've been calling all morning.' I covered my face with my free hand, trying to stop myself from crumbling in front of everyone. This was the one and only time he'd said hello to me and sounded like he cared about me since I'd been away.

'I was sleeping. Time difference is a killer.' I replied. 'What's up? What's with all of the calls?' I asked, then looked up to see everyone still listening in.

'Not much, I just wanted to see how you were. Have you spoken to Lola?' He asked me, sounding quite sceptical.

'Not yet, are you still wanting me to ask her to back off? Do you still want me to tell her to stop following you?' I asked, trying to get some kind of reaction from him.

'No, it's fine. I'll talk to her later, I saw her out the other day but she ran off so I didn't get a chance to say hi.' Every word coming out of his mouth was bullshit. I wanted to punch him in the face, I would have had it not been for the distance between us.

I was silent for a few minutes, I didn't know what to say to him. He was never going to tell me about his new relationship or tell me it was over. It was all I wanted from him and be done with it.

'Let me talk to him.' Jesse whispered over to me, a look of annoyance on his face. 'I'll tell him who to go fuck and it wont be you.' I covered my mouth to hold in my laugh. I loved that Jesse was making this horror of a phone-call humorous. I shook my head anyway, thinking better of it.

'So, you been up to anything? Anything new happened? Anything I should know?' I asked, hinting more towards the subject.

'Not really, it's just been same old Newcastle. I miss you, I'm looking forward to you coming home.' His voice was filled with so much sincerity I wanted to believe him, but I knew better.

'You'll see me soon. I have to go, bye.' Then I ended the call. I took a deep breath and controlled myself from throwing my phone at the wall.

'Fucking dick! Why cant he grow a pair and own up to what he's doing?' Kellin yelled out. I was taken aback at his outburst, I think everyone was.

'Oooh, princess.' Jack then said, patting him on the head.

'I'm being serious, what kind of man can be selfish enough to the girl he's supposed to have loved for the past six years and lie like there's nothing to it?' He seemed baffled at his own question and stood up from his seat.

'Kellin...do you want to hang out now? Just the two of us?' I then asked, taking him back up on his earlier offer. I mainly wanted him to calm down. This was nothing for him to get angry about, I had to deal with this and I was going to do it in my own way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pierce The Veil...just blew my mind. They were so amazing I could hardly breathe. The way they started the gig was what I had been imagining for weeks! I was off my face on happiness!
Anyone going to see them, you will not be disappointed, trust me.
Anyway, hope you lot liked and thank you for your comments =]