Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Forty Eight

I'd taken Kellin to the park so we could forget about everything for a little while and have fun again. I didn't want to be angry or upset around him, I wanted to be happy and this was going to be a start.

'Can I ask you a question?' Kellin asked from behind me as he pushed me on the single swing that was in the park. We'd been taking turns to push one another, seeing who could push the hardest and swing the highest.

'Shoot.' I told him as he gently pushed me away from him.

'How do you see yourself now? Are you single but Rob doesn't know it? Or do you still feel attached?' I glanced over my shoulder at him and dug my heels into the ground to stop me from swinging.

'I'm not with Rob, and I don't really feel attached to him in any way. If he's happily out cavorting with another girl, I'm not going to stick around and forgive him. This is my reason to get away from him, I don't feel guilty, nor should I. He's hurt me and he doesn't care. He's been hurting me for a lot longer than I can remember so yes, I'm single and Rob doesn't know.' I explained, finally feeling a weight lift off my shoulders as I said it out loud.

Kellin held onto the chains that were holding up the swing and stood still for a moment. He then inched his way around so he was stood right in front of me. He took my hands in his and pulled me up from the swing. My heart was racing and my eyes were darting all over his face. I didn't know what to do or where to look. With one of his hands he brushed my fringe from my eyes and tucked it behind my ear. He left his hand to the side of my face, cupping it and leant into me.

My breathing was heavy and there was no way of controlling it. I knew we had both wanted this to happen for a long time, maybe Kellin had waited longer than I had but there was nothing stopping it now. He smiled at how panicked I was and leant even closer, teasing me a little.

After what seemed like a lifetime of waiting he finally touched his lips to mine and kissed me. I froze for a moment at first and Kellin more than likely thought I was some kind of inexperience child, but I finally relaxed and kissed him back. I reached both of my hands up and wrapped them around his neck, deepening the kiss. It was very inappropriate of us to be kissing like we were in a park surrounded by children, but it couldn't have seemed more perfect.

I didn't want to pull away from him, it was so much different from when Rob kissed me, there was no passion and he felt nothing. Kellin did and I wanted it to go on forever, but we needed oxygen at some point so I stopped. I pulled away and smiled up at him, I could feel my cheeks burn up.

'You don't even know how long I've waited to do that.' He told me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into him.

'I can probably guess. I'm sorry it took so long, I can only hope it was worth it.' I smiled up at him, praying I didn't sound too cheesy in front of him. He grinned back at me and pushed his lips to me once more. I could only assume that meant it was.
♠ ♠ ♠
'Finally!!!' I hear you scream. Super sorry it has taken forty eight chapters...but you all loved the suspense, I know it x)
Hope you lot liked!
Also, your comments mean the world to me, thank you for those. And my new subscribers, welcome to the story :)