Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Fifty One

One Month Later

'Home sweet Home!' Ella yelled as she exited the bus we had all been living on. 'Oh how I've missed thee.' She told the thin air, inhaling deeply. They were doing their last show in Florida and they had a month to themselves to cool down...but then it was also going to be time for me to leave.

Kellin and I had been going great. After their show in California I'd ran backstage and waited for them to finish up. I pretty much attacked him with my face and told him I didn't want to wait. Like their song stated, it could mean everything or nothing, I was going to give it a chance. I'd told Lola everything and she couldn't have been happier, she'd kept out of Rob's way but he continued to call and text me. I ignored him half of the time but Kellin wanted me to speak to him, to see if he would come clean, that was still to happen.

'We need to have a party tonight, to celebrate the tour.' Annabell decided, leaving our bus and joining Ella and the guys outside. 'Do we all agree?' She asked everyone else. They all stood and stared at her, not knowing what they were agreeing to since she'd only shared the idea with me.

'With what?' Jesse asked, turning to face her.

'A party after your show tonight. The tour has come to an end, we need to celebrate how awesome it has been.' I could tell she was trying to pump everyone up, the trip to Florida had been a long one and everyone was tired.

'I'm in, a party is always a good time.' Justin grinned, high fiving Annabell. Everyone else also agreeing.

I jumped down off the last step of the bus and Kellin walked over, wrapping his arms around my waist and lifting me a little off the ground.

'We have an interview and sound check but then I'm yours for the rest of the day, well...until half past nine.' He told me, leaning into me and teasing me with light kisses.

'Not to worry. I still need to finish my damn article. The main thing I came out here to do still isn't complete.' I sighed, thinking about how much I'd neglected what I was chosen to come out and do.

'Well get to it. I'll see you in a few hours.' He grinned and kissed me. I'm sure he only intended it to be brief but I pulled him in, tangling my fingers in the back of his hair.

'Dude, come on, she's like my adopted little sister, get off!' I heard Jack yell at him. I pulled away laughing and let Kellin go.

'See you later.' I waved and watched him as Jack tackled into his side and scolded him for kissing me like that in public.

I was really going to miss them all when I left.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like I just need to have all of this story posted and finished. I never intended it to be this long and I hope you lot aren't getting bored.
I'm going to try my best and get it completed on my laptop tonight so there's more of a chance of two updates each time.
Thank you for your lovely comments. Much appreciated.

Also, I don't usually do this, but Instagram anyone? GLMJ, look it up =]