Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Fifty Three

'Florida, oh man you guys have been absolutely amazing tonight. We cant thank you enough for coming out here and listening to us, we just hope we've done you proud and made this one night a good one. This next song is our last of the night and the last of the tour. Thank you guys so much, this is, If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn!' And with that the whole crowd burst into screams.

I was stood back stage with Ella watching them, pride about to burst out of my chest. Ella was filling up and kept inhaling and exhaling to stop the tears. She was watching her babies grow into men, doing what they were best at and having the most amazing time.

I zoned out a little as I fixated my eyes on Kellin. I couldn't help but think about how my life had changed and how much more it was going to change when I went home. I had no where to live, no boyfriend back home and no Kellin to see everyday. I suddenly felt panicked and started to hyperventilate. I cupped my sleeve around my mouth, much like when I was boarding the plane to come to America. I stepped back from the side of the stage and leant against the wall.

'Darcy, are you OK?' I heard Ella ask, rushing to my side. I couldn't speak so I just shook my head, trying to control myself. I hadn't thought about what I was going to do when I got back home, it hadn't crossed my mind, I'd been so happy and consumed with Kellin to think about it. Now I had a chance, I was worried.

'Just breath slowly, Darcy. Take a long deep breath then relax.' Ella was saying, breathing with me.
I started to calm myself down and stand up straight from the wall, just in time to hear Kellin thank their fans once more and leave the stage.

'Go congratulate your boys. I'll be fine.' I nudged Ella as I saw them exit the stage. I didn't want to take the shine off their moment.

'You sure you're OK?' She asked raising an eyebrow.

'Yeah, now go.' I smiled, pushing her. I wasn't going to be OK until I'd spoken to Lola and sorted out a home. I had no one else but her to turn to in Newcastle and it was horribly daunting.

'That was fucking immense! I couldn't have asked for a better last show!' Justin cheered, bounding off the stage.

'You guys were awesome! Group hug time!' Ella called and they all huddled in together, shaking their saturated hair all over her. I chuckled at the sight of them, already calming down a little more.

'Darcy, get your ass over here!' Kellin then said, pulling out of the hug. I happily skipped towards them and he pulled me into his side.
'You've been as much apart of this as the rest of us, you need to be involved in this group hug.' He grinned at me.

'You lot were amazing.' I whispered as he pulled me in to him.

'I have the most amazing girl, she made the show better.' He told me and my heart soared.

'I'm going to miss you, so much.' I inhaled sharply to stop myself from crying. Everyone pulled apart and made their way to different places backstage but Kellin pulled me off to the side.

'Are you OK, Darcy? You seem pretty sad.' He took my hands in his and stared intently at my face.

'I've just been thinking about when I go home. How different everything is going to be. I'm just worried.' I sighed, diverting my gaze to the floor.

'Darcy, we have a month to ourselves, we'll work something out. Stop worrying.' He was trying to be stern so I'd listen but I could hear the worry in his tone. There was no denying our relationship was going to be tested when I left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I forgot to update on Thursday, was all side tracked with the internet.
But thank you all for reading and commenting and what not. Appreciate it.