Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Fifty Five

'OK then, how to start.' I mumbled nervously. I took a sip of my drink then swirled the bright red liquid around in my cup, trying to collect my thoughts. 'I just wanted to thank everyone, for having me out here with you, for putting up with me and my drama and for making me feel welcome.' I inhaled and tried to slow myself down. 'I never intended for things to go the way they did, I didn't expect to be crying or arguing-'

'Or running away?' Justin cut in, getting laughter out of everyone including myself.

'Yes, there's that too.' I smiled at him. 'But it did happen, I did go through a pretty crappy time and I tried my best not to let it effect anyone of you, but I think sometimes if you let it effect those around you, it makes the situation easier and I think if I was honest from the start, things could have been a lot different...but I'm not sure the outcome would be the same as it is now.' I looked around at everyone, listening intently to me.

'Gabe, you're one of the most genuine people I have ever met, you didn't judge me when you found out about Rob, you didn't ever push me to talk about anything and I honestly feel like I've made a new best friend out here.' Gabe smiled and nodded at me, not wanting to interrupt by speaking.

'Jack, you're just the big brother I never had and always wanted. I couldn't appreciate you more than I do right now, for comforting me when Kellin and I argued, for looking out for me, for helping me with my writing, I just hope it wont change when I go back home.' He shook his head furiously at my words.

'Never. I'm always gonna be your brother.' He said, nothing but honesty in his tone as he spoke. I smiled and carried on thanking everyone.

'Jesse, you're just my favourite douche bag. I know now, that when I don't have anyone else to talk to, you can be serious and genuine with me, you can tell me what I need to hear not what I want to hear. I know you're tough enough with me to do that and I never want that to change, not ever.' For the first time he was speechless, he just stood and nodded, taking in what I'd said.

'Justin, that day you welcomed me into your family was the first time I've ever felt welcomed, anywhere. Not just here but at home too. You made me feel for the very first time like I had people that were looking out for me, that people actually wanted me around. I cant thank you enough for doing that. I still haven't forgiven you for the frog in the shower incident, but I am forever grateful for you letting me in.' He quickly blinked away tears that were threatening to spill over and took a quick sip of his drink.

'Gus and Jimmy, you two have been like two dad's. Seriously, if you two hadn't of sat and listened to me moan on I think I would have left a while ago. I never wanted to burden you with my problems, but knowing you both were willing to help me means more than you'll ever know. Thank you for keeping me here.' I told them and they both lifted up their glassed in my direction.

'Annabell.' I said and turned to face her, tears streaming down her face. 'Please don't cry, I'm not trying to make anyone feel sad.' I told her, walking towards her and rubbing away the tears that had fallen.

'I know, it's just dawning on me that this is you saying goodbye. I'm just all emotional, but please, go on.' She took in a sharp breath and fixed her face.

'I never thought we'd get on as much as we do. When I first saw you, I didn't think you'd have the time of day for some short, British kid that has copious amounts of problems, but I was wrong, and I'm so glad I was. You took me in, talked to me, helped me, got drunk with me and I just wish you could come home and meet Lola. I don't want to lose you, ever. You're a permanent friend now, there's no getting out of that.' I smiled up at her and again, her tears started to flow.

'I'm always going to be here. I'll visit you, we all will. Leaving wont mean you'll never see us again.' She choked out. I hugged her then pulled away to look at Ella, she was sat on the arm of the sofa, just staring at me.

'Would it be weird if I wanted to call you mum? Because that's how I see you. From the first day I saw you in the airport and up until now, I haven't felt more protected by anyone, ever. My mum should have been the way you are. She should have wanted to always look out for me, never want to see me hurt, she should have protected me from anything and everything...but she didn't, you do that and I'm going to miss it so much when I go back home. I don't have someone like you in Newcastle to turn to everyday, to talk to and feel like nothing can hurt me, but knowing you're going to be here, will be enough to keep me going and that, Ella, is something I will always cherish.' Ella in turn filled up and burst into tears.

'Everyone in this room is my child, you are no different, not even when you go back home.' She breathed heavily as she pulled me into her. She rocked us a little and sobbed into my hair. 'I will always be your mother, I feel privileged knowing you feel that way about me.' She then said and pulled away. She gave me one last smile and turned me around to face Kellin, the last person I needed to thank for making me happy again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked.
I'd like to think I wrote a fair bit yesterday, but I still haven't finished, I can probably guess I'll be going up to at least 80 chapters.
Anywho, back to writing I go.
Thank you for you comments and such you wonderful bunch.