Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Fifty Six

'And now, Kellin. I just don't even know where to begin. I never in a million years would have predicted someone like you would have fallen for someone like me. Already you've changed my life in so many ways and its only going to change more. I'm so grateful to have you and when I leave I know I'm still going to have you caring about me. Thank you...for accepting me.' I told him and a single tear rolled down my cheek.

'It wasn't hard to accept you. You're all I've been looking for, I should thank you for accepting me.' He replied, pulling me into him. We stayed in silence for a moment until Gabe spoke up.

'Well lets not turn this into a mush fest, lets drink up!' He cheered and we all cheered back, lifting our glasses together.

***

Even though we were already into the early hours, more people joined us at Ella's apartment. Their home-town friends, the support bands, family members, we could hardly move.

'Come with me.' Kellin called over the music and loud chatter. He held onto my hand so I didn't have much of a choice anyway and pulled me out into Ella's back yard. It was so much more peaceful than her house was, it was a pleasure to the eardrums.

'It was very brave of you to do that speech earlier.' Kellin piped up and took a seat on the swinging hammock Ella had set up. He patted the space next to him and I carefully sat down, praying it wouldn't collapse under the both of us.

'Well I just felt like I had to thank everyone for allowing me to tag along and for putting up with everything I threw at you. I had to be brave for a little while.' I smiled and he entwined my fingers with his.

'Its going to be so weird when you go home. I've never had a long distance relationship before, I don't know how I'm going to cope not being able to see you everyday.' Kellin said, making doubt flow through me. Were we going to survive this?

'It does seem cruel, to just meet and be torn apart just as we get time to ourselves to get to know each other better, but we'll work through it, wont we?' I asked him, hoping my worry wasn't showing through. He turned to look at me, a serious expression on his face.

'Of course we will. I'm not going to give up on you.' He paused for a moment and squeezed my hand. 'I love you, Darcy, I really do. This past five months have shown me there is such thing as love at first sight and its only going to get stronger. I know you don't feel as strongly about me as I do you, your feelings didn't start when mine did, but I can only hope you can love me a little bit more than you might do now.' Kellin was also trying to mask the worry in his voice, not doing the greatest job at it.

'Kellin, don't sound so fearful about it, I do have strong feelings for you, yes they will get stronger and I will love you more and more everyday. Absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that.' I grinned at him. My stomach was fluttering and I was feeling light headed at the fact he'd just told me he loved me.

He didn't speak after that he just grinned madly and pulled me into him. He kissed me with such force and passion I totally lost myself. I forgot that I was sitting in a hammock in Florida, I forgot that I was leaving my new family in a months time and I forgot that I was going to be starting a new life when I returned home. I was just so consumed in happiness and love and passion that I didn't care any more.

'Whoa, get a room you two.' Ella commented as she stepped out into her back yard. We quickly pulled away from each other and I hid my face in Kellin's chest, hiding my girly giggles.

'Well we didn't want to use yours, so we thought out here was respectable.' Kellin commented causing Ella to laugh at him.

'Well thanks for your thoughtfulness.' She replied and took a seat across from us. 'Some people are heading off soon. Just thought I'd let you know so you can sort out who's staying where and what's going to happen this last month.' Ella stated, trying not to sound like she was being a worried mother about her kids.

'Well if you don't mind, Darcy can stay at my place. We'll still hang out this last month, we can all see her off at the airport.' Kellin offered. I didn't realise how hard it was for everyone to cope after tours ended. They'd been together so long, now they were just thrown into the real world, trying to find things to do.

'Is that OK with you Darcy? Do you want to stay with Kellin?' She asked.

'Yeah, that's fine. I'll still call you if we don't see each other for a day or two. You'll know where I am so my tutor doesn't have to worry.' I told her, easing her stress.

'Then if you're happy I'm happy. Just let me know when you leave. I'll see you out.' She smiled and left the back yard we were sat in

'You sure you're OK staying with me? If it feels too rushed just say.' Kellin said.

'Its fine, seriously. We're together, I've known you five months, I know you aren't going to murder me in my sleep so its all good.' He then did a creepy grin and stared at me.

'You sure of that?' He asked, cackling to himself.

'I'd beat you up if you tried.' I beamed and stood from the hammock. 'I'm pretty tired though, can we leave now?' I
asked.

'You're just too excited to see my place, aren't you?' He commented, also standing.

'I'm dying, lets go!' I mock cheered and he laughed.

'Let's go say our goodbyes then.' He said and led me back inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have an idea, that I may or may not go with. I'll be making a blog or something about it when this story ends, not sure when that will be but I'll remind you when the time comes.
Hope you liked.
Thanks for the comments and such.