Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Fifty Seven

'This is a lot different to what I'd envisioned.' I piped up as Kellin led me inside his apartment, the both of us dragging our cases behind. It was a twenty minute drive from Ella's place, tucked away from main roads and the noise they brought. There wasn't much to the outside, no garden, no flowers, no nothing. Inside wasn't much different. There were no photographs on the walls and furniture was pretty minimal.

'So you've been day dreaming about coming here?' He grinned and locked the front door behind us. He walked towards the open living room area and took a seat on his black, leather sofa.

'Not so much day dreaming, just thinking. I thought it would be this huge, grand house with guitars and paintings and pictures everywhere. I thought you'd have a huge TV and a fluffy rug.' I told him, making my way over to where he'd sat down.

'A fluffy rug? Seriously?' He chuckled, resting his elbow on his knee and propping up his head with his hand.

'Well, maybe not the fluffy rug, but the rest of it, yes.' I replied and looked at him, waiting for him to speak. He didn't, though. He just stared at me and smiled, silence taking over all too quickly. 'What?' I asked, playfully nudging his arm, ridding myself of the awkwardness.

'You are seriously beautiful, do you know that?' He said, then leant back on the sofa. I felt myself blush so I took off my jacket to distract from it.

'You, Kellin are what people depict as beautiful, I'm more on the average scale.' I replied, being all too serious with him. Kellin was beautiful, there was no denying that. Not many men are usually described as beautiful, but Kellin, well there was no other word.

'You need to learn how to take a compliment, Darcy. I think you're much more than average and I'm sure you've heard it before. Start believing it.' In all honesty, I hadn't heard it much before, no one really commented on my appearance. Rob never told me I was beautiful so I'd never thought about it. I was average in everyone's eyes.

'Well if you think I am, that's all that really matters. I don't need to be beautiful for anyone else.' I told him, reaching out for his hand. He happily took it and entwined our fingers together.

Again we were wrapped in silence, but this time it was comfortable. I took a moment to think about where I was and what I was doing and how weird it all seemed. I was with Kellin Quinn, sitting on his sofa, holding his hand, batting down his compliments, starting a future together...it was a far cry from what I'd ever imagined.

'What are you thinking about?' Kellin asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. I quickly turned to look at him, his tired blue eyes were darting all over my face.

'I'm thinking that you haven't yet given me a tour of my new place of residence for the next month and you're about to fall asleep.' Lying was going to stop us having another heart to heart in the early hours of the morning.

'That I haven't!' He suddenly stated and jumped up from his seat. 'How very rude of me, let's go!' He pulled me up from my seated position and led me away from the small living room that joint to an open kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its a tad short, I do apologise. This is also the last update until Sunday.
Hope you liked.
Thank you for the comments and to my new subscribers. So very grateful.