Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Fifty Eight

'This, is my wonderful kitchen, where I have produced many meals for one. I am a master when I get going.' He winked and took hold of my hand, pulling me down the hallway.

'Why do you have no pictures or ornaments or pretty much anything?' I asked, scanning the empty walls. We stopped outside of a door and he looked at me and shrugged.

'I've sometimes thought about it, decorating and making the place look more inviting, but I'm not home much. I don't want to do it all up and never see it. I don't share it with anyone either and I don't want to feel lonely in my own home. I feel like, if I put pictures up and buy lots of things and only have myself to enjoy it...I'll just depress myself.' I understood where he was coming from, more so never being home to have time to take much notice.

'That's a little sad to hear. I've never had my own place so I've never been able to have to joys in decorating and buying pointless items to make it look homely. You have your own place and don't want to make it homely, this all needs to change.' I stated and he smiled at me.

'That it does and I'm sure it will.' He then turned away from me and pushed open the door we were stood outside of. 'This, is my bathroom. Nothing really exciting, sorry about that.' I stuck my head in and scanned the room. It was small, clean and tidy. The last thing I expected, but then again it hadn't been used for a while.

'You really need to appreciate your home more. You know I'd kill for something like this back in Newcastle, right?' I stated, putting my hand on my hip.

'I know I should, I know there's thousands of homeless people in the world who would love to live here, but I've lived alone so long I just feel like there's nothing much to appreciate about an empty apartment.' He said, slouching against his wall.

'But that's going to change now. I know I'm only here for a month but I'll visit again, this place can be ours, my home away from home, I'll leave some of me behind so it wont feel so empty.' I grinned at him, trying to perk him up from his depressed state over his apartment.

'Promise?' He asked, holding out his pinky finger.

'Promise.' I replied, hooking it with mine. He pulled me into him and kissed me lightly. Every time it gave me butterflies.

'So, I do believe there is one more room to see.' Kellin then said, directing me towards another closed door a little further up from his bathroom. 'Be prepared, it's boy central.' He told me and I chuckled at his words.

'I'm sure I wont be too shocked by it, remember, I lived in a boys room for six years.' He made an ahh noise, clearly remembering Rob and pushed open his bedroom door. He quickly shuffled in and closed the door, leaving me to hover alone then it re-opened, a coy looking Kellin on the other side.

'I just wanted to make sure I'd cleaned it before I left. Bringing home a girl was the last thing I thought would happen, I was not prepared.' He chuckled, stepping aside to let me in.

I looked around, taking everything in. It was rather big for just one person, but he had enough crammed in to make it look smaller than it was. His king size bed took most of the room and a large set of draws sat at the bottom, a huge TV on top.

'So this is where the TV hides.' I asked, looking at him over my shoulder. 'I knew there would be one somewhere.' I grinned knowing I was right. In the corner of the room he'd set up a large desk, his laptop in the middle, files, books, pieces of paper scattered around it. Behind the door was a built in wardrobe taking up the whole wall area, a mirrored front so it made his room look wider. I caught a glimpse of myself and grimaced at how awful and slightly drunk I looked. I didn't feel it, but I certainly looked it.

In the very far corner of his room, a washing basket was filled high with worn clothes that he clearly couldn't be bothered to wash before he left for tour. It was all going to get up and walk away soon...that had to be changed.

'You want to see my pride and joy?' He beamed, pushing his door closed and bouncing over his bed to a cupboard that was pushed up against the wall to the right of his window.

'Go on then, enlighten me.' I replied, waiting to see what was about to be revealed. He slid open one door then the other and stepped aside so I could see.

'So, what do you think?' He beamed showing off his collection or DVD's and video games. There were no less than a thousand cases in there, it really was boy central.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I lied, I have managed to get a LOT of this written tonight so I thought I'd update again. This is the last until Sunday though.
Enjoy dears.