Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Fifty Nine

Kellin had taken to show me how to play Zombie Death 3, a game he was excellent at and mocked me every time I died. He was happy to be back home mainly because he missed being able to play his games on his TV, the blood and gore filling the screen delighted him more than anything.

'You are one giant kid, aren't you.' I stated, rather than asked. He just smiled at what I'd said, not daring to take his eyes from the screen. I allowed myself to rest my head on his shoulder and I watching him play. His vigorous finger bashing on his controller making me fall off every now and then.

After sitting for about half an hour listening to him shout 'Die,die, die!' and 'Death to the zombie's!' a message flashed up on his screen, congratulating him on defeating the zombie race.

'I am awesome!' He punched the air in victory and turned off his game. 'I'm sure in time you will become awesome like me, but for now, I rule and you suck.' I poked out my tongue at him and prodded his side.

'I just didn't want to make you look bad by being better than you on my first game so I deliberately messed up and got myself eaten. I'll show you my skills next time.' I told him and he pounced on me, tickling my sides.

'Is that so?' He asked, and I squirmed away from him trying to make him stop. My breath caught in my throat as I laughed and battled against him.

'No, I'm sorry. I take it back.' I said through laughter.

'That's what I thought.' He shot back and pulled me back towards the top of his bed from where I'd wriggled away. He pulled my shoes off for me and did the same with his, throwing them onto the dark blue carpeted floor. They made a silent thud when they landed. He then sat and stared at me for a moment, not saying anything.

'Kellin, are you OK?' I asked, waving my hand in front of his face.

'Of course, I have the most beautiful girl sitting on my bed, what more could a guy want?' He replied, resting his hands on my legs.

'Well...you could have the most beautiful girl in your bed?' I offered, causing him to raise an eyebrow and smirk a little.

'Darcy, what are you suggesting?' His tone low and curious.

'I thought you'd know by now.' I simply replied, looking up at him and smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked =]