Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Six

I woke up in the same position I'd fallen asleep in, flat on my back, fully dressed and my file pushed towards the bottom near my feet. I scrambled for my bag and rummaged around for my phone to check the time and to see how long I'd actually been sleeping for.

I unlocked my phone and the bright light stung my eyes for a few moments until they adjusted nicely. It was in-fact half past twelve in the morning which meant I'd been sleeping for a good eight and a half hours. The jet lag and time difference had really crept up on me.

I noticed the little green envelope in the corner of my screen, informing me I had a message from someone. I clicked it and to little surprise, Lola, my best friend from home, had messaged three times wanting to know if I was safe and if my journey was alright.

I knew I was five hours behind so it would be an impractical time to reply, but I did so anyway so she could rest easy. I told her that everything went as planned and I was all in one piece.

We'd already agreed to limit text time and use more Skype for phone charges and what not, but I'd promised Lola I would text every now and again to update her on what I was up to and to let her know I was still alive.

After I'd sent my message I pulled off my shoes and threw them towards my file, letting everything pile up nicely at the bottom of my bunk. I was never usually one to just throw things anywhere but with limited space, I had no other choice.

I slipped off my jacket and placed it on my bed and slid the curtain back, following the voices of Ella and Annabell that were in the far end of the bus.

'Hey, I hope I'm not disturbing you two.' I said as I neared the small door way. The 'living room' area was an OK size to be fair. It had two, two seater,built in black leather sofas, a small flat screen stuck to the wall and a small table in the middle.

'Not at all! We've been waiting for you to wake up so you could come join us.' Annabell beamed.

I smiled and entered the room and took a seat beside her, Ella on the other side, sipping wine from a champagne flute.

I cocked my head at her and chuckled and she smirked back.

'Hey, just because we're out on the road doesn't mean we cant be fancy.' Ella stated, lifting her flute a little in the air.

'Not judging that at all. I say be fancy any time of the day, anywhere.' I replied.

'Then you should take one of these also.' Annabell said, handing me an identical flute to hers and Ella's. She topped it up with the red wine they were drinking then held hers up in the air to make a toast.

'I'd just like to say, I'm really looking forward to this tour. We have an extra girl on board, everyone's healthy, happy and I'm just so stoked for it to kick off. Good luck to all.' Annabell cheered and we all clinked our glasses together.

The rest of the night carried on much the same way until three bottles of wine were gone and we were all pretty much crashing out. We all crawled our way to our bunks and again I was out right away, waiting on the hangover that would set in on the first day of my job.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler. I have a lot of this written so I may post one just before I go to sleep later. The Olympics is taking up my concentration at the moment.
Hope you liked.
Also, thank you YDG?! for the comment, to the people who have subscribed and recommended my story. Very grateful.