Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Sixty

It was safe to say Kellin and I had little sleep. It wasn't like me to be so forward, especially not with someone I had only know five months, but I felt different with Kellin, I wanted to share everything with him, I wanted to be with him and move forward with him. Yes I know you don't have to have sex with someone to move forward but it was inevitable, we were both in need of it to put it bluntly.

It was slightly awkward at first, I wont lie. Kellin struggled to pull off his skinny jeans so I had to pull them off by the ankles, then he failed at unhooking my bra with his shaky hands so I had to do it for him and then there was the long search of looking for some kind of contraception that was never going to show since he didn't own anything. I had to inform him that I was on the pill which was hopefully enough, (it didn't take too much persuasion.)

He was currently flat out in bed, his hair stuck to his head and small beads of sweat were trickling down his torso. He somehow looked radiant, I on the other hand looked a mess. My hair was all over, my face was red from the heat and quite frankly, I was a smelly heap. I quietly tip-toed from his room and made my way to his bathroom. Yes it was six in the morning, but that was OK, he was never going to wake up just yet.

I grabbed a towel from the cupboard and turned on the shower. I undressed and stepped in, letting the warm water relax me. I stood for a while, not really thinking about anything, I just wanted to empty my brain and ignore the world for a short while. I eventually did get washed and sorted and dragged a case into his living room, picking out something to wear. I opted for a pair of knee length, ripped, denim shorts and a dark green vest with a black cross on the front. I pulled on some socks, plaited my hair and fired up my laptop, I hadn't spoken to Lola in a while, it was the only thing I wanted to do.

***

'Darcy!' Lola screamed when I finally connected myself up to Kellin's internet and loaded Skype. 'It seems like it has been forever since we spoke! When does my best friend return home?' She asked, swinging in her seat.

'At the end of the month.' I told her excitedly. As much as I was going to miss Kellin, the guys, Annabell and Ella, I couldn't wait to see Lola and hug her and hang out with her again.

'That's too long away, come home now.' She jutted out her bottom lip and fluttered her eyelashes at me.

'It will soon fly over, I'll be home before you know it.' I said, her disappointed face killed me. 'Anyway, you need to help me find somewhere to live...' I started, bringing up the conversation of Rob and how he and I were no longer.

'You mean its over? You told him?' She beamed, clapping and squealing.

'It is, he wouldn't tell me. He had no intention to do so. We had an argument and it came out. I need to pick my things up and find somewhere else. I've tried not to think about it too much, I don't want to panic about it.' I explained to Lola, the smile not leaving her face.

'Darcy, this couldn't have happened at a more perfect time. My mum and dad have a flat they rent out, the people living there now are moving out, I could ask them if they trust us enough with it?' She offered.

'Oh, Lola, I love you! Could you really?' I couldn't hide how happy I was, my future was looking so bright, I wanted to puke with happiness.

'Of course I can. Now, tell me everything I've missed so far.' She then said, resting her head in her hands and making herself comfortable in front of her computer screen. 'And no missing out the juicy bits.' She smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'd like to say I'm pretty much wrapping this up on my laptop. There wont be a sequel as I suck at writing them, if I did happen to write one, it would be for the sake of writing it and I honestly wouldn't enjoy doing so.
Anyway, I'm updating early today so there could well be another later on, we shall see.
Hope you liked.