Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Sixty One

Lola practically died in her seat when I finally told her about Kellin and I. It was the happiest I'd seen her in a long time which was strange yet funny. She told me she was going to boast to everyone that her best friend is a permanent groupie. I laughed at her comment and asked her to tell me what she'd been up to.

She'd informed me she'd developed what she liked to call a teenage crush over a new boy that had joined our small group of friends. His name was Eric and he'd moved from Wales. He was a full blown nerd, which Lola loved. Pocket protectors, braces, old man shoes, everything. They'd been on a date already, well she didn't want to call it a date because she didn't want to be hurt if nothing happened, but Eric had insisted it was and that he would like another very soon.

She hadn't hesitated to say yes so I told her I wanted to know how it developed and I wanted to be introduced as soon as I returned home. I felt myself grow tired since I'd still not been to sleep since the night before so I told Lola goodbye and shut down my laptop. I made my way back to Kellin's room and climbed on-top of the blanket next to him. I draped my arm across his waist and nestled my head into him.

'Where did you go?' He asked, half asleep and looking down at me.

'For a shower and to talk to Lola. I hadn't spoken to her in a while. I missed her.' I replied and closed my eyes. Kellin did the same and in seconds I was gone.

***

I woke up to an empty bed at half past twelve, voices travelled up the hallway and into Kellin's room. The guys had arrived, interrupting my sleep. I lay there a while, listening in to their conversation, laughing at how Jesse was practically begging him to let him know what happened.

'A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell.' I heard Kellin reply and I smiled at his words.

'You clearly did it, I can tell. You're even happier than you were when you left the party.' Jesse then said.

'Jesse stop being a creep. Get your own sex life!' I called from Kellin's room. They all stopped talking and a thunder of feet started up towards his room. The door burst open and Jesse stood and pointed at me.

'So you did have sex!' He beamed and turned to see Kellin who was stood at the back of the group.

'Darcy, you've just dropped us in it.' Kellin rolled his eyes and shook his head.

'Sorry, I just wanted Jesse to stop getting excited about a man sleeping with a woman. It's all a bit strange to me.' I glanced at Jesse and Kellin air high fived me.

'You know you'll have to get checked out, Kellin's one large disease.' Justin told me, sitting on the side of the bed.

'Fuck you, Justin, you're a disease.' Kellin shot back. 'Anyway, we haven't changed the sheets yet so you're all gonna get my disease if that's the case.' He grinned and they all darted out of his room, calling us gross and disgusting.

'I'm happy to have your disease.' I told him, beaming like some creepy psycho.

'Good, because there's no getting rid of him.' He grinned back. He leant down to kiss me and made his way out of his room, following the loud voices in his living room.

I decided to busy myself with changing sheets and doing his stale washing before deciding what to do with the day ahead.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've completely finished writing this story on my laptop now. I'm sorry if you all are hating it, it is long, but I can only thank you for sticking around so long.
It has 80 chapters total so I'll be updating a few times a night to get it out.
I do hope you all like the rest of it.