Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Sixty Three

'I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to put a downer on the day, I just thought it would be best to get how I felt out there so I could put my mind at rest.' Kellin said as we sat on a bench and people watched. I'd told him Lola and I do it as a pass time back home and taught him our game.

'It's fine, I'm glad you did. I'd hate for you to be constantly worrying about things not worth worrying about when I'm gone. Its better for everyone involved.' I told him and picked out a person walking by us. 'I think she has a double life, banker by day, stripper by night.' I piped up, pointing her out to Kellin.

'And why do you think that?' He asked, raising an eyebrow.

'She has the banker briefcase but check the shoes, totally stripper-fied.' I backed up my point.

'Fair enough.' He chuckled. 'I think he's lonely. I think he's lost his job and his wife and he has nothing left.' Kellin then said, pointing at a man, sitting alone on a bench. His hair ruffled, his tie undone and he was sighing every so often.

'Way to make the game depressing. He looks like he has been kicked out of his home, this makes me sad.' I pouted staring at the man sitting alone. That was one thing that terrified me most about going home, not having a place to live. Lola was asking her parents about their flat, but nothing was set in stone.

'Or maybe he's just had a long day and he's relaxing.' Kellin then said, trying to make the game better.

'Thanks for trying.' I half smiled. 'Can we go back now? Its getting really cold out.' I shivered, over exaggerating how cold it actually was.

'Sure, it means I get to teach you how to play boy games and we get to pig out and be slobs.' He cheered, holding his hand in the air for me. I high fived it and we began to walk back to his apartment.

***

Leaving day Eve

'I want you to do one thing for me tomorrow.' Kellin piped up as we sat playing Zombie Death 3. He had been teaching me all month how to play and I was only just getting used to it. I wasn't as awesome as Kellin hoped I'd be, but I wasn't dying every few minutes so I was getting better.

Our last month together had flown by, I couldn't believe it was already time to go back home, I wanted longer in Florida, but I knew it was always going to happen, I had to go back home at some point.
We had made the most of our time together, we'd had date nights out, nights in, bought items for his apartment so it wouldn't feel as empty after I left. Kellin didn't think it would make him feel any better after I went back home, but I assured him it would.

'What's that?' I asked and continued shooting at a Zombie.

'I don't want you to cry when you leave tomorrow. I don't want to see you upset, its the last thing I want you to be before you leave.' He paused the game and turned to look at me. 'Do you promise me you wont?' He asked, being deadly serious.

'Can I cry on the plane?' I asked, trying to lighten his mood a little.

'If you need to, yes. But I don't want to see you cry in front of me. Its not that I don't like people crying, but I don't think I can handle it being you. I don't think I'd be able to watch you leave. Is that OK?' He asked, genuinely distraught at the thought of me breaking down in front of him, leaving to go back home.

'I promise I wont cry in front of you. I'll keep it in. I'll still have you with me, I know I'm going to see you again so it will all be OK. Everything will be OK.' Who was I kidding? I was going to be a mess, but for Kellin's sake I was going to try and hold everything in.

'I love you, Darcy.' He whispered, before pressing continue on our game.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo....please don't hate the fact I totally skipped out a month and fast forwarded to the day before she leaves.
Honestly, I think I've spent so much time on this story I just ran out of ideas and I didn't want to drag it out for the sake of trying to write.
Thank you for the comments though, I hope you all liked.