Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Sixty Four

'Kellin, I have something for you.' I called from his living room. He did a small jog down from his bedroom as I packed the last of my case. I pulled a gift bag out of my case where I'd hidden it and placed it on his small coffee table. 'You can't open it until I've left though.' I smiled, teasing him.

'Darcyyyy,' He whined, 'You can't tell me you have something for me then tell me I can't open in, that's not fair.' He jutted out his bottom lip at me.

'Well we're leaving now, you can open it soon enough.' I felt sick as soon as I'd said the words. I was leaving, and I wasn't quite sure when I was seeing Kellin or any of the others again.

'You're sad, aren't you?' He asked, walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. He rested his head on my shoulder and rocked us a little. 'Please don't be, you promised.' He whispered, choking on his words.

'I promised I wouldn't cry, I promised nothing about being sad.' I replied, battling my tears to stay inside of my eyes.

'You're going to be late. We need to go.' Kellin then said and pulled away, inhaling deeply. He made a swift exit for his front door, pulling one of my cases along behind him. I knew he wanted to cry, his eyes had been red many times that morning from rubbing the stray tears away that had escaped him.

I followed close behind and we made our way to the main street to see Ella standing outside of her Jeep, smiling up at the both of us.

'Hey, Darcy. How you feeling?' She asked me, wrapping me in her arms tightly.

'So crappy. I really don't want to leave. I'm going to miss you so much.' I sniffled a little, already feeling the tears breaking down their guard I'd set up. I quickly pulled away from her to stop myself getting too emotional.

'Well, lets get you to the airport then.' Ella sighed, sadness in her tone.

The ride there was silent. Ella upfront, the radio playing softly, Kellin and I in the back, looking out of separate windows. He was holding tightly onto my hand, stroking his thumb over it. I often heard him inhale sharply and hold the breath in for a few minutes before exhaling.

'Its going to be OK you know. I'll see you again.' I tried to comfort him as we sat there, but he could only smile and nod. He looked as broken and hurt as he did when he found out I was dating Rob. I felt guilty all over again.

When we finally arrived, Ella and Kellin grabbed my cases for me. I jumped down from the Jeep and saw Ella pull Kellin in to her. He was sniffling and hiding his face. She was trying to be a mother by telling him he'd be OK but he furiously shook his head, trying to make her understand he couldn't face seeing me leave.

I couldn't go over to them, instead I shut the door and made my way to the entrance of the airport, to my surprise, Annabell, Jesse, Justin, Gabe and Jack were already standing there, waving banners and balloons at me. It saddened me that Jimmy and Gus weren't standing with them too, they were part of my journey too, I wanted to say goodbye, but having everyone else was enough.

'What are you lot doing here already?' I asked, running at them. I didn't think they'd be there so early.

'Well we didn't want to risk coming late and missing you leave, so we all got up bright and early to meet you.' Annabell told me, walking towards me. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into her. I felt like she was squeezing the life out of me she held me so tight. 'I'm seriously going to miss you.' She said, then immediately broke down. I rubbed her back to try and calm her but that just made her worse.

'Annabell please don't cry. I don't want to cry and you're going to make me.' I chocked out, trying so hard to keep everything in.

She pulled away and wiped her eyes, 'I'm fine, I'm OK. Go see the boys.' She nudged me in their direction and continued to calm herself down.

'Do you like the banners, we made them last night.' Gabe beamed at me, waving one in my face. It was a neon pink banner with Darcy Oliver written in purple glitter.

'I love it, you all did a good job.' I told them, looking at each banner. Jack held one which read 'So long sister' and Jesse held one which he'd put his heart in to 'don't come back too soon'. 'Jesse, you know just what to write to make me happy.' I chuckled and punched his arm.

'I do try, Darcy.' He smiled at me, but then it faltered and then something happened that I never thought would, he actually started to cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm updating a few times tonight, keep a lookout =]