Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Sixty Five

'Jesse, please, please, please don't do that. You can't cry, you have to be the brave one, you have to be strong, you should be telling me to toughen up and that no one liked me anyway. Please stop.' I practically begged. I turned to see Kellin and Ella walking towards us, pulling along my cases. Kellin's eyes were bright red, Ella's matching his.

Was I the only person not allowed to cry?!

'I'm sorry, Darcy. I am seriously going to miss having you around to pick on. You've been a blast and I hope to see you again soon. Just make sure you come back for Kellin.' He wrapped his arms around me and lifted me off the floor, swinging me around a little.

'Can you look after him for me while I'm home? Make sure he doesn't slip into bad mode?' I asked quietly, as not to let Kellin hear me.

'Hand on my heart, promise.' He told me and gave me a genuine smile. He wiped away his tears and I looked towards the rest of the guys, puffy eyes stared at me, wet cheeks glistening where the sun was hitting them.

'Justin, come here.' I said holding out my arms. 'Seriously, I didn't just say what I said the other day for the sake of saying something nice, I honestly will never forget how happy you made me feel that day on stage. I'll always be thankful for that. I'll see you soon.' I told him and pulled away. 'Can we have the last high five?' I beamed and held up my hand. He grinned at me and slapped it, jumping in the air.

'Just make sure you come back to see us, we're not going to lose you forever, part of the family you are.' He grinned, and quickly swiped away a tear that was about to roll down his cheek.

'Please don't leave.' I heard Jack sob to me. I walked over to where he was stood, his banner flopping to the ground in his loose grip.

'You know I'd love to stay, but I can't. I have to go back home sometime. This past six months has been immense, but the fun needs to end, don't worry though, I'm not gone forever, you'll see me again. You'll see me when I get home, I'll be on Skype.' I beamed, trying to get him to smile.

'Do you promise?' He asked, holding out his pinky finger.

I hooked mine with his, 'I promise.' I told him.

Gabe was stood at the end of the line, not saying a word, not even trying to wipe away his tears. He was just letting them fall freely down his face, he was sobbing uncontrollably, not able to catch a proper breath. The sight of him wanted me to breakdown, but I couldn't, not only for Kellin's sake but for everyone's. I fear we'd all be a total mess if I were to cry.

'Gabe, just hug me, you don't have to say anything.' I told him and he lunged at me, I could feel his tear soaked face rubbing against the bare skin on my neck. He was sniffling and choking and crying, I just didn't know how to comfort him in any other way. I couldn't lie to him and say I'd see him soon like I had to the others, he was so much more fragile at that moment.

'I'm s-s-sorry,' He sobbed to me, 'I'm j-just going t-to mi-iss you s-so mu-uch.' He cried even more. He pulled away and took deep breaths, he held onto my shoulders but looked towards the ground, composing himself. After a few minutes he finally looked up, his eyes bloodshot, his face tear stained and his nose was uncontrollably runny, but I just smiled at him and he did the same.

'You're going to be just fine without me here. I will come back and you are more than welcome to visit me, like Justin said, I'm part of the family now, I'll always be somewhere for you to talk to.' I rubbed his arms gently and he nodded. He gave me one last hug and walked over to the guys, Jesse pulling him in and hugging him, trying to calm him down some more.

It was just a devastating sight, then I turned to look at Kellin and I felt myself crumbling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another is a coming...