Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Sixty Six

'I know I promised you I wouldn't cry, but can I?' I asked as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.

'Please don't. I've only just stopped. Ella had a hard job in stopping herself and me, I will be no good if you start.' I knew he wasn't saying I couldn't cry to be controlling, he just didn't want to be heartbroken and I knew that's how he felt. I wasn't going to hurt him any more.

'I'll say goodbye to Ella and Annabell.' I told him and kissed his lips. I didn't want to look at him much, I couldn't stand to see him upset.

'Annabell, Ella.' I called and they both made their way over to me. I knew we all looked like a huge mess in the front of the airport, people were staring as they walked by, but I didn't care, it was an emotional time for everyone involved. 'You two need to look after those boys, I'm sure they'll snap out of it once I've left but today, you all need to stick together as a family and just hang out. Please look out for Kellin. Jesse has said he will too, but please, just make sure he'll be OK.' I asked them, watching as the tears trickled down their faces.

'I promise, Darcy. You just have a safe trip, let us know when you land. We'll be waiting on the other side of the computer screen for you.' Ella said, trying to be happy.

'Those boys are my life, I'll be constantly checking up on them.' Annabell reassured me. 'They'll be OK, we all will, until we see you again.' She couldn't take the smile off her face at the thought of my next trip out.

'I know you will. Life goes on, I'll be back at some point.' I told them. I gave my last hugs and made my way back to Kellin.

'This has to be, hands down, the hardest day of my life.' He looked up as he spoke as to hold in the tears threatening to spill out. 'It's so damn hard to say goodbye to you.' He inhaled deeply.

'You'll be OK once I leave. I'll talk to you everyday, we can arrange our next visit, don't worry. You still have your friends and family.' I tried to convince him it would be OK, but I failed.

'They aren't you, Darcy. You are all I've wanted for so long, having you leave me for God knows how long is killing me. I just don't know what to do now.' A lone tear fell.

'Don't talk like that, Kellin. You'll be OK, I know you will. I love you. I'll miss you, but I'll see you again. I'm always yours and you're always mine, don't forget that.' I told him. I pulled him down to kiss me, tangling my fingers in his hair. He pulled me into him, he kissed me as if he were never going to get another.

We finally parted and I pulled up the handles on my cases and started to pull them along. I walked backwards for a short while until I saw two men running in our direction, waving crazily at me.

'Jimmy, Gus!' I pretty much screamed and ran at them. They stopped their run and I threw myself into Jimmy's arms. 'I'm so glad you came to see me off.' I breathed a sigh of relief and pulled away.

'We wouldn't miss this for the world. Traffic was bad on the way, but we sped through.' Jimmy grinned at me.

'You're going to be a miss around here, Darcy. Your drama was the highlight to our bus journeys. I wish the best for you and young Kellin.' Gus told me, wrapping an arm around me and hugging me.

'Thank you, Gus. I'll be sure to tell the guys to update you on any further drama.' I nudged him and winked. He chuckled and ruffled up my hair before Jimmy pulled me into another hug.

'Thank you, Darcy. For helping me. I'll never forget you. I hope to see you on their next tour. You'll be a great miss if you aren't there.' He told me, I glimmer of happiness in his eyes.

'I'll try my best, Jimmy.' I sucked in some air, trying to calm myself down. I had to save it for the plane.'Anyway, I leave soon, need to get checked in. I'll see you guys soon. Thanks for seeing me off.' I waved and walked back towards the guys. I gave Kellin one last hug and kiss before resuming my position of backwards walking, waving at everyone, blowing kisses and watching as they all wrapped their arms around one another, sobbing and cheering and calling out 'we'll miss you!'

I finally turned around and broke down into hysterics. I knew they could no longer see me as I'd hidden myself within the sea of people. The tears just fell freely down my face, my breath caught in my throat and I thought about not seeing them everyday.

I was a wreck and nothing was going to change that until I could see them again.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, sorry I didn't do these updates earlier, I went to see Oliver at the theatre on Thursday night, which was hands down the most amazing thing I've seen in a long time and then I wasn't home Friday or Saturday.
If I remember to, I may update a forth time tonight when I turn my laptop off, we'll see how it goes.
Anyway, thank you all so so so much for the comments. It's reassured me you're all still OK with this story.
Hope you liked the updates!