Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Sixty Eight

'OH MY GOD!!!!' Lola screeched as she ran at me as I left the airport. The flight had been long and I was tired and sad and emotional, but seeing Lola so happy perked me up. I couldn't hide the smile that grew across my face. 'You are never leaving me for six months ever again, you will take me with you next time!' She demanded as she threw her arms around me. I wrapped mine around her too, rocking back and forth with her, blocking an entrance door to the airport.

'I'm so sorry, Lola. I've missed you like crazy, this hug is all I've been waiting for.' I told her and finally pulled away. 'Please, take me home so I can sleep.' I begged and dragged myself and my cases towards her car.

Lola helped me pile them into her boot and we both climbed in. Towards the end of the month in Florida, Lola had been more than happy to tell me we were moving into her parents flat. She'd already started moving her things in and was just waiting on me. It was fully furnished thank God, so we only needed bedroom and bathroom items in.

'Just wait until you see our new place, you'll love it.' She beamed then set off out of the airport car park and towards our new home.

***

I couldn't remember much of the trip to our new flat, I'd fallen asleep for most of the journey. It was only eight pm but I was jet-lagged and trying to correct my body clock to function. I'd gone straight to Lola's bed when we arrived as I was yet to buy myself one and didn't wake up until noon the next day

'Afternoon sleepy head, how are you?' Lola chirped out as I entered the living room.

'I'm OK, I'm missing them so bad. I didn't realise it would be so hard. It actually hurts.' I told her, trying not to cry.

'Have you let them know you arrive home safe?' She asked, then turned back to face the TV.

'Fuck!' I yelled out and darted over to my case I'd left lying in the hall way. Our flat was pretty small, but just enough room for the two of us. I'd had a quick look in what would be my room and it was large. I didn't have enough items to fill it, but it was my own room and I couldn't have been happier.

'I'll take that as a no?' Lola half chuckled at my frantic state. I threw clothes about everywhere and finally found my laptop. I opened it up and waited for it to load slowly. I'd promised Kellin I would Skype him as soon as I got home no matter how tired I was...clearly I couldn't function enough to do that.

'Ooh, do I get to see them?' Lola grinned as I sat next to her and connected up the internet. 'Do I look OK? I'm not a mess am I?' She asked, trying to fix her hair.

'You look fine, Lola. I've just rolled out of bed, I should be more worried than you.' I replied and finally opened up the link that showed me Kellin was online and waiting. 'Kellin!' I then yelled at the screen and waited for him to appear.

In no less than two seconds he was at his screen, his hair all over, his eyes sleepy but the grin on his face didn't falter. Seeing him there, on practically the other side of the world was proving too much for me, and I cried right then and there.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was about to be on a roll with my updates and my laptop shut down, another two will be coming, lovelies.