Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Sixty Nine

'Darcy, please don't cry!' Kellin told me, horrified. He took a seat at his desk that was in the corner of the room, I could faintly hear the music of Zombie Death 3 playing in the background.

'I'm sorry. I miss you.' I told him, battling to calm myself down. Lola was rubbing my back for me, quietly telling me I'd be OK.

'I miss you too, but there isn't a lot we can do right now. Anyway, I thought you would let me know when you got home, I've not been to sleep, I was worried.' Kellin scolded, changing the subject so I'd be happy.

'I'm sorry, I couldn't even see properly when I landed I was that tired. Lola brought me straight home and sent me to bed.' I told him, dragging Lola on screen so he could see her. She waved and blushed at the sight of him.

'Thank you, Lola.' He told her, giving her one of his toothy grins that made me weak.

'Not a problem, Kellin. I wasn't going to let her be homeless. I moved her straight into our new place.' She beamed.

'Does that mean you have all of her things from Rob's?' He asked her and we both looked at Lola.

'Sadly not, I tried, but he wouldn't let me in. His parents have been away so the place has been his. I couldn't even force my way in.' She told us, a little guilt to her tone.

'It's OK. I knew I couldn't avoid Rob forever, I'll go around today, get my things back. I don't have a lot to be fair, it wont take long.' I told them both.

Kellin stared at me for a moment, his eyes full of concern. 'Can you take Lola?' He questioned and quickly glanced at Lola then at me.

'Indeed, I wasn't planning on facing him alone.' I smiled. 'Anyway, you should go sleep. I'm home safe and sound and I can be back on later. If the guys are around let them know I'll be on to say hi.' I told Kellin, trying to force him to sleep.

'Will do, Darcy. I'll speak later. Love you.' He gave myself and Lola a small wave and shut down his computer. It was going to be hard, to watch him do that and not be able to have him with me all of the time, but it was better than nothing.

'So, when do you want to go face Rob the knob?' Lola asked, clicking off the TV and watched me as I shut down my laptop.

'Now?' I asked, giving her a small grin. I knew she wanted to go to his to cause havoc, but I wasn't going to let that happen. I wanted to be in and out, I didn't want to have to be in his presence longer than necessary.
♠ ♠ ♠
...I can't help but update =]