Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Seven

'Wake your lazy asses up!' I heard a voice yell from outside of our bus.

We were all currently sitting in the kitchen area, leaving Jimmy to sleep in his bunk after the long drive to South Carolina.

'I'll have you know, Kellin, we've been up for hours...just hanging in here for a moment.' Ella yelled back.

We were all feeling pretty rough, I never drank wine, it was just too awful, but I wanted to mingle last night so chugged it down...I was just paying for it now.

'What did you guys do last night?' Kellin asked, coming into the bus and stood against the small bench, looking between the three of us.

'Just giving Darcy a good first night.' Annabell told him.

He turned to face me and smiled.

'You look like you need some air and some water. You want to take a walk?' He asked.

I quickly glanced at Ella, still feeling nervous around the band but she grinned and nodded.

'Yeah, OK. Do you mind if I change first? These clothes are going to pretty much walk off me soon.' I told Kellin, only realising after I'd said it how awful it sounded. He chuckled and nodded.

'I'll get your case. Come show me which one it is.' Then he clicked a button near the steering wheel and left the bus, I followed close behind.

Kellin was stood waiting for the side of the bus to rise.

'Which one do you need?' Kellin asked, pointing at all of the cases in the bus.

'The purple one please.' It was stuck behind the boxes we'd piled in yesterday, but he managed OK. I stood letting the sun warm my bare arms and I ruffled my hair, peeling it off the back of my neck where it had stuck.

'You need me to take it onto the bus for you?' He asked, rolling it towards the front.

'Its OK, I'll manage. Thanks though.' I took the case from him and pulled it up the stairs, making an almighty racket as I did so. I could have used his help really, but I didn't want to seem useless and incapable of doing anything for myself.

I rolled it towards the end of the bus apologising to Ella and Annabell for making such a loud noise around them and closed the door. With the nice weather I opted for a pair of striped shorts and a floaty vest so I didn't burn up under my layers. British weather didn't allow you to wear shorts very often, I was going to make the most of it.
I slipped on some colourful socks and my burgundy vans and tied my hair up so I didn't get agitated with it sticking.

I pulled out a few different outfits, socks and underwear and put them into my draw under my bunk, not wanting the faff of getting my case out every morning. I washed and then brushed my teeth in our tiny bathroom, grabbed my bag filled with note pads, my purse, phone and keys...I didn't need my keys but I always liked to keep them on me, and left the bus, lugging my case behind and saw Kellin standing with Ella, talking between themselves.

'Ready for that walk?' Kellin asked, noticing me walking towards him. He outstretched his hand and grabbed my case, rolling it in Ella's direction.

'So I'm the luggage handler?' She raised her eyebrow at Kellin and he jutted out his bottom lip. 'Fine.' She huffed, putting it back into the bus.

‘Thank you , Ella.' I told her. 'Can we get water and some head-ache tablets?' I questioned Kellin, my head thumping.

'Sure. Lets go.' He walked towards me and slung an arm over my shoulder.

'Not too far Kellin!' I heard Ella call . She sounded like a paranoid mother.

'Is she always like that?' I questioned, trying to walk in time with him since he still had his arm over my shoulder.

'Yeah, she's like our second mom. She takes care of all of us like we're her own. We all love her to bits, wouldn't change her for the world, not even her nagging and paranoia.' Kellin told me.

I smiled at the thought of it, she was very motherly, she had been the same towards me since I'd arrived. Maybe it was just programmed into her and she didn't know how to be any other way.

I wasn't complaining though, a motherly figure for six months was going to be a nice change for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was meant to post this yesterday but I was going out and running late so didn't get a chance. Hope you liked though.
Thanks again for the comments and what not, appreciate them I do.