Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Seventy

I knocked on his door, we both waited in the cold for him to answer. The sudden temperature change was highly noticeable, I was wrapped up more than I probably should have been. We'd been standing there for a good twenty minutes and we were both irritated. We could hear him walking around, he just didn't come to the door.

'Rob, answer the God damn door!' Lola yelled up towards his bedroom window.

'Fuck you!' I heard him shout back at us. 'I'm not letting you in here. If Darcy wants her things back, she has to come get them herself.' I sighed at his words. No, he didn't know I was there with her. We'd both refused to talk but that clearly wasn't working.

'Rob, I'm here. Just open the door so we can leave.' I yelled up to his window. It was silent for a few minutes and then we heard some footsteps, then a key in the lock and then the creek of the door.

'When did you get back?' He practically spat at me as he half hid behind his door. It was the first time I'd seen him in six months...well in person, and he was just the same. The shaven head, the stubborn, hard features, the jogging pants and white t-shirt. He was no Kellin, that was a fact.

'Yesterday. Now can you please let us both in so I can get my things and leave.' I was getting very impatient with him. He wanted me to get my things, there was no need for him to keep us out in the cold any longer.

'Fine.' He huffed and opened his door to let us in.

'Now, wasn't that easy?' Lola asked, in a very patronising tone.

'Lola, please don't.' I warned and led her up his stairs. I'd told her not to even speak to him when we arrived. I had nothing to say to him and I didn't want her to either. It would only turn into a shouting match and I was afraid of the outcome.

We arrived at his bedroom which was the last door on the landing and I stepped inside. Memories flooded back, almost knocking me out. Everything was the same, though I didn't know what I'd expected.
My belongings to be stacked neatly in the corner for me to pick up? I didn't think so. He'd left everything in his draws and hanging in his wardrobe. My shoes were still underneath his bed. He hadn't moved a thing. He most likely expected me to come back to everything being normal.

Lola and I had come prepared with one of my cases. I told her to throw all of my shoes in to it and I would dump the rest of my clothes, there was no time to fold anything, the less time I spent in his house the better. After we were done, I took pictures of the two of us out of their frames and ripped them in half, I threw them into his bin and the frames into my case. I'd taken my shower gels and hairbrushes etc. with me to America, so they were already at mine and Lola's place.

As I took one final look around the room I saw Rob, leaning against his door frame, his arms crossed over his chest.

'Can we talk, just one last time?' He asked me, frowning. I took a quick glance and Lola who was stood shaking her head but I gave in and nodded. I only wanted to hear him apologise, if he wasn't going to do so, I was going to leave.

'Lola, can you wait downstairs, I'll be there in a minute.' I asked her. She did so reluctantly, shoving Rob on her way by and rolling my case over his bare foot.

'Stupid bitch.' He growled at her, trying to keep the pain in. I stifled a laugh and waited for him to start talking. There was very little I wanted to say so I wasn't about to begin.

'Can you sit down?' He asked me, directing a finger at his bed.

'No thanks, I'm good where I am.' I told him, standing in my position next to his wardrobe. He sighed and took a seat on his bed himself and stared at me.

'Have you really found someone else?' He asked me and I laughed at his opening question.

'Yes, Rob, I have.' I told him bluntly, not saying anything further.

'Can we not work this out? Do you really have to leave me?' He begged, standing up and making his way towards me. His held onto my arms, his touch making me shiver.

'No, we can't Rob. You have been in another relationship long before I even left to go to America. How do you propose we work this out?' I asked, pretty much gobsmaked.

'I don't know. I'll leave Gabby, I'll tell her its over then we can start again. It will be better.' He was still holding onto my arms, pleading with me.

'No! I don't want you, Rob. You have done nothing but hurt me. You don't appreciate me, you haven't done for years. We fell out of love a long time ago and there's no way of getting it back. You're a selfish bastard who wants more than he can have. If I took you back you would do the same all over again and it would be bigger fool me. You can keep Gabby, I have someone else now. Someone ten times better than you ever were or ever will be!' I screamed in his face. I snatched my arms from his grasp and stared at him.

'You don't mean any of that.' He scolded, eyes boring into mine.

'I meant every single word of it, now move out of my way and let me leave.' I spat. He wouldn't, though. He stood in front of me, glaring. 'Move Rob!' I screamed again and shoved him.

Just as I thought he was backing down and letting me leave, a flash of anger came over him and he punched me. I fell to the floor, clutching my face in agony as I went.
♠ ♠ ♠
My update craze has ended, no more until tomorrow =]
Hope you all liked!