Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Seventy One

'What the fuck have you done?!' Lola yelled, running at Rob and punching into his back as hard as she could. She then stopped herself mid-attack and darted over to me, examining my face.

'Darcy...I'm so sorry.' Rob blurted out and tried to help me up.

'Don't you dare touch me again. If you do, I'll report you.' I warned him and took hold of Lola's hand as she helped me up. 'You know, Rob, all I wanted you to do was apologise and tell me the truth about what you did. I would have left everything at that. I wouldn't be as angry as I am, I wouldn't have lashed out at you like I have done, but you aren't even man enough to do that, that's how I know Kellin is always going to be ten times better than you.' I held no emotion to my tone as I spoke. I just walked out of his room, holding tight onto Lola's hand.

She led me out to her car where she'd already put my case and drove off without another word. I was too shocked at what had just happened and couldn't think about anything other than the searing pain in my cheekbone.

When we finally arrived back at our flat, I dragged my case in and left it in the middle of the hallway and took a seat on the sofa, the shock residing and anger building up.

'He hit me! Why didn't I kill him?' I shouted in frustration.

'That would have led to no where good, Darcy. Its best that you didn't. I gave him a few good whacks for you, don't worry.' She smiled and nudged my arm, trying to make me feel better.

'I saw that, thanks.' I chuckled, trying to make light of the situation.

'Let me get some ice for your face and we'll sort your new room out. Take your mind off of things, then it will be time to see Kellin again. Come on.' Lola then said and stood from the sofa and held her hand out for me. I gratefully took it and she led me to the kitchen where she proceeded to fish out some ice.

***

My room was finally sorted, bar a bed. Lola had helped me put everything away in it's place and helped me to do the stacks of washing I had from my trip. I had washed one case full at Kellin's place, but the other case had just sat around.

'Well, doesn't this look nice?' She asked, throwing her arm over my shoulder. We took a look at my room and I grinned at the sight of it. The walls were a soft cream colour and the carpet a light brown. A large, oak wardrobe sat at the far end. There was already a matching dresser and desk so I had placed them carefully around the room. I left space underneath the window for my future bed to fit.

'Its the best room I could have asked for.' I told her, taking it in. 'Anyway, I best load up the laptop, how's my face?' I asked her, moving my hair so she could see. I was hoping it wasn't too bad, I'd refrained from looking at it while we sorted my room in hopes it would go down...no such luck.

'I'm sad to say, it isn't pretty. Its bruised quite bad, Darcy.' Lola told me, lightly touching it. I winced in pain away from her hand. 'I can try cover it with make-up?' She offered.

'No thanks, Kellin knows I don't wear make-up and its only gonna hurt to take off. I'll just suffer through with what he has to say.' I shrugged. I grabbed my laptop from my desk and made my way to the living room with Lola. She took a seat next to me and we waited for it to load. Hopefully all of the guys were going to be with Kellin so Lola could meet them.

As soon as I opened up the window I could see each one of their smiling faces looking at me, they'd all squeezed around Kellin's desk, poking their heads closer to the camera.

'Hey guys.' I chirped to them, covering the left side of my face with hair. It wasn't going to be the best conversation starters.

'Darcy! We miss you!' The all sang at me. It was all very overwhelming really, I didn't know what to say. It was like the first day of meeting all over again.

'So, introduce us to your friend, Darcy. Don't be rude.' Jesse said, frowning at me. I laughed at his words and brought Lola closer into the shot.

'This, is Lola. Lola, as you already know, this is Jesse, Justin, Jack, Gabe and Kellin.' I told her, not that she needed to be told. She knew them before I did.

'Hey guys.' She grinned and waved. 'Thank you all for looking after my best friend while she was away, means a lot to me to have her arrive home in one piece.' I knew she was being totally serious in what she was saying.
♠ ♠ ♠
One...