Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Seventy Three

Kellin had explained to me that when he left the room he'd called the airport and wanted an immediate ticket out here. He didn't care of the cost or time of the flight, he just wanted the first one which was in fact the early hours of that morning.

'Aren't you excited?!' Lola squealed as we sat on the sofa, wrapped in our blankets watching shopping channels on TV.

'I am, but I feel like he's not coming out here for the right reasons. He's angry and probably wants to kill Rob, that's not what I want him out here for.' I explained her her.

'Darcy, he is coming out here to be with you. You've been hurt and he wants to make sure you're OK. Of course that's the right reason. If you see Rob then you see Rob, you'll deal with that when and if the time comes, but he will be here to see you, no one else.' Lola was always right, I knew she was. I just liked her to explain it to me so I'd understand.

'I know. I can't wait for you to meet him in person. I know you'll love him.' I beamed at her.

'Oh, I'm sure I will.' She shot a creepy grin at me and I nudged her arm, laughing.

***

Lola drove us both to the airport at half past ten the next morning so we could collect Kellin. My stomach was churning at the thought of him. Not in a bad way, I was just over excited and nervous to see him again.

'You good?' Lola asked as we pulled into the car park.

'I'm good.' I breathed and quickly jumped out of her car before she'd even turned off the engine. Lola had told me she would just wait in her car as not to fan girl over him and ruin our moment of seeing each other again. I darted towards the entrance of the airport and stood at the bottom of the exit where he'd be coming out of.

A few people walked by, tired eyes and excited chatter but I couldn't see him. I tiptoed and jumped up and down, about to lose hope when finally, I saw him. Dark sunglasses covered his eyes, his hair was flattened at one side where he'd probably been sleeping on it. I grinned and waved like a mad woman when I'd seen him.

He ran at me, his large duffel bag slung over his shoulder. He wasn't going to be staying long...

'Darcy, are you OK?' Was the first thing he asked when he wrapped his arms around me. Given it had only been a few days, I'd missed him so much.

'I'm good, everything's fine.' I breathed into him, not wanting to let go. We were blocking up the entrance way so sadly I had to let go, but he immediately entwined our fingers together and I led him towards the exit.

'As happy as I am to see you, you didn't have to spend a lot of money just to come out here. We could have waited, Kellin.' I tried not to sound like I didn't want him with me.

'I know I could have waited, but I was angry, heat of the moment thing. Anyway, I couldn't wait to see you again.' He told me, smiling down.

'How long are you staying for?' I asked, hoping not to be too disappointed with his answer.

'Just the week, unfortunately, so we need to make it a good one.' He then leant down to kiss me, my stomach sinking just a little.
♠ ♠ ♠
And three...
I appreciate the comments you lot left, I really do. I know you all hate Rob more now, me too =]
I wont be updating again until tomorrow but I'm hoping you can hang on.
Hope you liked!