Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Seventy Six

Lola was already out of the house before I was even ready the next morning. Kellin had sworn her to secrecy so she wouldn't even say goodbye when she left the flat.

'What are you up to?' I asked Kellin as we walked hand in hand down the street. I decided to show him a little bit of my home town and where I'd grown up. Not that there was much to be proud of. I hated the memories of where I used to live, but he wanted to see anyway.

'Nothing, don't be so paranoid.' Was all he kept saying. That only made me more paranoid than I previously was.

'Please tell me, I want to know.' I whined to him, jumping up and down a little, pretending to throw a childish tantrum. Kellin only laughed at me and shook his head.

'You'll find out soon enough.' Was his reply. I sulked and took him towards the beat up block of flats I used to live in.

'They've been pretty much untouched since I left them.' I told Kellin as we stood at the bottom of the entrance. 'They looked shitty back then and look even shittier now. Can we go? I don't want to think about them any more.' I asked him turning away from my old home.

'I don't want you to get upset over them, I just want to get to know you more, I want to know where you used to live, how you moved on, what you had to battle through.' Kellin explained, walking away from them with me.

'Does this mean you need to see where Rob lives?' I asked, knowing that was his only plan.

'Well you can show me, we don't have to walk past it.' He told me. I gripped onto his hand a little tighter.

'You promise not to say anything if we see him?' I asked, hoping he'd tell me the truth.

'I can't promise anything Darcy. But I will try to refrain myself from doing or saying anything.' I did appreciate his honesty, thought it wasn't want I wanted to hear.

We started to walk in the direction of Rob's house, not speaking as we did so. I was just running different scenarios through my head of what could happen. Kellin being pulverised by Rob, the police coming to arrest them both, Kellin being sued, so many different things.

It was only a fifteen minute walk from the flats and we were almost there, I slowed down almost to a stop. I didn't want to walk any further.

'Are we here?' Kellin asked, looking down at me.

'Fifth house up is his. I don't want to walk by. He might be in.' I said, pulling back a little on Kellin's arm.

'Don't worry, Darcy, he wont hurt you again.' Kellin said, standing in front of my, rubbing his thumb over the side of my bruised face.

'I'm not worried about me.' I sighed, looking up at him. I heard him swallow hard and he shook his head. He continued to walk up the street, practically dragging me along as I refused to keep up with his pace.

My heart raced as we neared his house, I had fully prepared myself for Kellin marching up to his front door and demand Rob come out, but he didn't, he walked straight by, but that didn't stop Rob coming out of his house and shouting towards us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Three updates again because I'm just extra nice! Though I wont be updating again until Sunday so you will have to hang, sorry.
But thank you all for your comments, my new subscribers and the people that have recently recommended my story.
I do really appreciate it all.
Hope you all liked!