Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Nine

'So, you guys ready?' Ella asked as we sat in their room backstage. Annabell was already out sorting their merch as their fans were already going crazy for it.

'So ready! Let's do this!' Kellin yelled for everyone. They all bunched together, thanking each other and thanking their families and God for the opportunity they had been given.

They pulled apart and started to do lunges and stretches. They patted each others backs and high fived on their way to the stage. Ella and I followed and already I could hear screaming kids and a soft piano tune playing over the top of them.

They all stood at the side out of view, waiting for their cue to go on stage. After a few moments a light flash shone our way and one by one, they all made their way on stage, the screaming getting louder than I thought it could get.

'That's my boys.' Ella whispered under her breath, but she was close enough for me to hear. I turned to look at her, her eyes filling up slightly. I could only imagine how proud she was of them, to do small gigs and be support for other bands, now doing a sell out tour of their own.

I felt my own heart swell a little inside for them.

I didn't recognise any of their songs, mainly because I'd never heard of them so I'd never listened, but they were amazing. Kellin's voice was...extraordinary to say the least. The vocal range he has was just amazing. The rest of them playing the music for him just topped it off, they all had their own unique talents.

I jotted down some notes about their stage presence and songs and shoved my notebook into my bag to enjoy the rest of their show. Kellin took time out to talk to all of their fans and thank them for coming out, then they did something I never, ever expected.

'We'd like to invite a friend up here real quick.' Justin said into Kellin's microphone. He turned his head to face me, a large grin spreading on his face.

'Ella, don't let him do anything to me.' I begged, clutching onto her arm. She laughed a little and rested her hand onto of mine.

'Darcy, come on out here.' Justin then said and the whole band turned to face me. I felt my stomach drop to my knees.

'Ella, help me.' I said, panicked.

'She's a little shy, guys. You think you could help her?' Kellin asked the crowd of people, a chorus of, 'Darcy' rang out from them, Kellin and Jesse shouting it into their mic's too. I still refused to move, I wasn't letting Justin get me back so soon.

Just as I thought they were giving up, Justin walked towards me and pulled at my arm. I scowled at him which only made him grin like the mad man he was.

'Come on, Darcy. They want to see you out there.' He beamed. He stood behind me, pushing me away from Ella. I was no match for his strength and he pretty much pushed me all the way onto the stage.

'Here she is.' Kellin called into his mic, holding out his hand for me. He smiled down but I was too petrified to even move my facial muscles.

Justin had well and truly got me back.

'Say hi, Darcy.' Kellin said, holding the microphone in front of my face. I felt my face burn up with the amount of people looking at me, waiting for me to speak. To me this wasn't revenge, they had all basically pushed me into a living hell. I then knew how Annabell must have felt with the rat situation.

Kellin wasn't removing the mic from my face any time soon so I mustered up all the courage I had, took a deep breathe and said 'Hi.' Everyone screamed and cheered and Kellin pulled me into his side, Justin on the other. He leaned into me so I could hear him more clearly.

'Welcome to the family.' Was all he said before jumping down and starting up with another song.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's so short. I'm going to try and write a few more chapters up now and if I manage that, I'll post another for you before the end of tonight.
Thanks again for the comments and what not, made my crappy day a lot better.